Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=green][size=1][i]I alsolove bratwurst(sp?) Its extrememly good. I would seriously do anything for these. Nothing better than one of these with relish, and ketchup, and mustard on it.mmmmmmmm.[/color][/size][/i]
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Too many. Choclate cake. Chocolate. Pizza (Hawaiian. I dont like those funny bits that others have). Pancakes. Cherry tomatoes. Mashed potatoe. Chicken rolls. Burgers. Sausages. Lasagne. Cheesecake. Icecream. Chips. Hotdogs. Noodles. Sweet 'n' Sour sauce on rice. Toast. Penaut butter sandwiches. Potato Chips (Atomic Tomato). Chicken. American Cream Soda. Hot Choclate. Scones (Jam 'n' Cream.). Lost of stuff. Food is basically my favourite thing at the moment.
Posted
Neoke. An italian dish. Very nice.

It has pieces of mashed potato, rolled in flour, and chopped into little squared, boiled in water. Then garlic tomato-paste spread over the top.

:tasty:
Posted
[FONT=arial]I really like most Italian food, and a lot of Asian food, too. other food besides those would be most fruits, cheesecake, ice cream, cookies, seafood, chicken, steak.......eh, you get the idea. I'm gonna die due to clogged arteries someday in the near future, bleh.[/FONT]
Posted
[color=0099FF][size=1]I am sort of picky about food... -.- I have to watch what I eat, or else I'll regret.

Anyways, my favorte foods are Chips Ahoy Original, strawberry, marshmellow, pepperoni pizza, and sushie.

.....I forgot one more.. Whopper Junior from Burger King!! ^.^[/color][/size]
Posted
You know whats really screwed up? I eat junk food most of the day 7 days a week, 4 weeks a month, 12 months a year, and i weigh 114 punds at 5'7". Thats screwed up. I actually NEED TO GAIN weight.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Juuthena [/i]
[B][color=ff00cc] [size=1]*blink* :wow:

Omigosh! Most of my friends have no idea what kimchi is, and they're Asian/Love Chinese/Korean food! x.x;
[/color] [/size] [/B][/QUOTE]



[color=crimson][size=1] I know what Kimchi is. My friends and I were in a "House War" and my team lost. We had to sleep with a huge tube of the thing under the bed. :sick: It smelled horrible. It looked horrible. It tasted horrible. It [i]is[/i] horrible. It will [b]always[/b] be horrible. I know that's pretty vapid. I'm usually an open-minded person, but no person should have to be [i]that[/i] open-minded. *Goes the the bathroom to vomit*[/color][/size]
Posted
oh yah! i like food!
favs.
chicken flavored ramen noodles.
pizza.
ice cream!!!!
actually,most italian pastas.
CHOCOLATE!
dill pickles are good.

ok. that's all for me at this time. I'm going to get some ice cream!

"Ice cream!Did somebody say ice cream?Where is it?Ice cream! AAAAAHHH!BUTT CRAMP!"-Patrick
Posted
I almost like every food... expecally chinesse. I love chineese. Mmmmmmmmm the chicken tariacy or how ever u spell that. And actully chinesse people don't eat that...
Posted
hm, i love chocolate and cookies and cream ice cream. i'm real fond of potatoes, cooked in any fashion. i love tulapia (the fish) and hooray for home made burgers ^_^ do comdiments count??? I LOVE MUSTARD, i'm fascinated by it and i can't fathom how ppl find it bad tasting. . .i put it on almost everything.
jesus i'm hungry O_O
Posted
[size=1][QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mist [/i]
[B][color=crimson][size=1] I know what Kimchi is. My friends and I were in a "House War" and my team lost. We had to sleep with a huge tube of the thing under the bed. :sick: It smelled horrible. It looked horrible. It tasted horrible. It [i]is[/i] horrible. It will [b]always[/b] be horrible. I know that's pretty vapid. I'm usually an open-minded person, but no person should have to be [i]that[/i] open-minded. *Goes the the bathroom to vomit*[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Mwaha, Americans cannot handle the awesome taste of delicious Korean food. [they're too puny.]

:P Just kidding. A lot of americans absolutely hate kim-chee and how it tastes and looks and etc. Ahem...and that's because Koreans are more special than joo. :toothy: Woo! I pride myself in being very open-minded.

:( I love Kim-chee... ::throws hotdog made of various unknown meats at America:: Tee-hee. Kim-chee is actually really healthy for you...I read in the newspaper that kim-chee helped people in Korean from getting SARs. [it's that good]

Wow, this post sounded pretty racist. ^___^[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by maladjusted [/i]
[B][size=1]
Wow, this post sounded pretty racist. ^___^[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Do yah really think so -_____-

Well,I like Chinese and Japanese food.Sushi is great,and I guess everything eles:sweat:

I guess I like hamburgers and steaks,only grilled.I don't know why,but anything eles that's not grilled just doesn't taste good to me :o

Well,Ramen too:p
Posted
[size=1] Heh, sorry 'bout that post, but most of it is true. :toothy:

I almost forgot, though...Tofu! ::gives a huge smile amongst the disgusted groans::

Koreans usually put tofu in spicy soups or something...hot and spicy. And I personally think it tastes delicious. Once again, people who aren't Asian usually cook in a way that it tastes bland and nasty. ::shrugs:: Don't beleive the magazine articles that tell you how to make tofu taste good. I read one and it said, "Salt makes it delicious!". Salt makes it disgusting.

But one food that I like that isn't Asian is pasta. ^_^ And pizza with fresh tomatoes on it. ::drools::[/size]
Posted
Mine are:
Chicken Parmisan
Potatos- any style, served anyway! But I LOVE FRENCH FRIES!!!
Pasta
peanut butter and bananna sandwich

I also love to cook, making the food is most of the fun!
Posted
[size=1]I also like brats with sauerkraut. Brats are better than hotdogs, any day, heh. I had it for lunch today, yum, heh.

Ooh, and Fluffanutters are awesome, heh. ^_^[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by maladjusted [/i]
[B][size=1]I almost forgot, though...Tofu! ::gives a huge smile amongst the disgusted groans::
[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=ff00cc] [size=1]eeeeeeeeeee! Tofu! ^________^

It's soooo frigging good! Especially the Korean kind. I tried some American brands, and they were really nasty. Same with soy milk. The Korean/Japanese ones were really sweet, but the other kinds tasted really... thick, and weird.

Anywho, I'll eat just about anything that's not seafood, or greasy. I'm starting to dislike fries, hamburgers, chicken nuggets, and pork, too. Bleck. [/color] [/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Juuthena [/i]
[B][color=ff00cc] [size=1]
Anywho, I'll eat just about anything that's not seafood, or greasy. I'm starting to dislike fries, hamburgers, chicken nuggets, and pork, too. Bleck. [/color] [/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=0099FF][size=1]Is it because of the pigeons? I can't live without hamburgers or fries!!!

And yeah, tofu is really really good. Except the Chinese kind tastes plain. But the ones I tried at Japanese restaurants are delicious! ^_^

[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Celia [/i]
[B][color=0099FF][size=1]Is it because of the pigeons? I can't live without hamburgers or fries!!!
[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=ff00cc] [size=1]Partially. x.x;;;; *throws marshmellows at pigeons*

Other than that, it just tastes weird all of a sudden. And that time where I went to 'In and Out Burger', the french fries were just dripping with grease, and when I ate one, it just oozed out and such. ><;[/color] [/size]
Posted
[color=0099FF][size=1]OMG! But I always go to "In and Out" and their fries were never greasy like you said. Well, it's probably the person who's responsible for the fries now.

Go to Burger King next time.[/color][/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...