OtakuBoards

Yami Bakura, again

Rhys Mayiessen

[color=indigo] I dunno if I should be showing this to you....its horrible. I tried to fix it up with the colour but to me it looks even worse. The hair is all wrong and his face looks like its sliding off his neck...>.<
The only thing I like about it is the jacket and the shading...those things came out well...[/color]

[color=green][size=1][i]Thats a good drawing. Its much better than anything I could do. I think the hair, and the face seem alright. Then again I didnt draw it, and drawings, and thier creators have a connection, and the drawer can see every mess up in it. Well I dont care i think its good, and thats final.[/color][/size][/i]

[color=darkblue][size=1]His chin is the only thing that's really bothering. It just looks... wierd. I don't know what it is, but maybe it what you said Mina, it look like it's sliding off his face. o_o Otherwise, it's very good. Probably better than what I can do. ^^

[b]Rating:[/b] 9.7/10[/color][/size]

[color=indigo]Lol I never like the chin. And I didn't realize it until I inked it >.<

I didn't cell shade lol. Why does every body think that! I didn't even know what cell shading is until Shilin told me just now...I just used the burn tool, smudge, and dodge tool to do the shading...I guess I can't give you lessons if I dun know how to cell shade^^;; [/color]

[QUOTE]My all-time favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! character[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=coral]No Mine!! j/k.
Rhys: I absolutely love the picture. The face is a bit misproportioned, but the rest of the body and the color is great.
^-^ [totally jealous][/COLOR]

[size=1]This looks great. The shading is great, and good job with the ring. ^_~

I think there should be some dark spots on his shirt and around the edges of his jacket--it seems empty and stuff, or...something. And it bugs me that he's missing an eye, heh... But, yeah. Good job.[/size]

[color=indigo]Thank you everyone^^ The ring was really hard for me>.> I can't draw circles properly so its kind of an oval^^;; The picture I have to colour right now, Yami Malik, has the duelling thingy in it and the circle sucks again...that'll teach me to draw circles free hand again...[/color]