Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
There was a thread like this a while back, but oh well.

I derived my screen name from a sereis i was going to make. The main chracters name was Double Gun Daigo becasue he was a famous outlaw who was an expert with Dual Magnums. His personality would clsly resemble mine. Then i dropped that and was going to try for a Trigun RPG and though, "Hey, Vash already uses a hand gun, so how about something different?" So i came up with him using a Double Barrle Shotgun and named him Double Barrel Daigo. So, one day i was searching for Pics of Vash the Stampede so i could learn to draw him and came across The Otaku.com and went to the OB threw there. Pretty Long story, hugh?
Posted
My name is from a Yu Yu Hakusho song, "Wild Wind" (really good song)sang by Hiei and Kurama, and I seemed to like the song and the title alot, so I chose this. Besides the fact that wind is my favorite element too.
Guest EtErNaL DrAgOn
Posted
I picked eternal dragon because I love dragons and I just wanted to be the eternal dragon!! I also like the dragon on DBZ because he can grant wishes!
Posted
[size=1][color=333366][b]My first was Tamer_Zach, when I was really into Digimon. Then I changed it to Logan, but then I was dubbed Leh and Charles kindly changed it for me.


Leh[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
[size=1]My name is Sara.

My AIM handle Stendahl 405 has a very interesting story, but I refuse to tell it. / If you wish to know, you must read "Usher II," part of Ray Bradbury's [i]Martian Chronicles.[/i] It's pretty self-explanatory from there, heheh.

Logan, please keep your personal conflicts off the boards.[/size]
Posted
My friends call me a retard and one of my friends decided to shorten my real name, it came out as ReTarr. I became rather fond of it so I decided to use it here at the boards.
Posted
The meaning of my scrn name is stated in my sig, I just chose it because I wanted an angel not in the anime "Evangelion" but something in relation to it. Metatron happened to be the twin brother of Sandalphon so i thought why not?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Double_B_Daigo [/i]
[B]There was a thread like this a while back, but oh well.[/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, there was a thread [i]like[/i] this one. Only that thread was "What dose your name mean?" Stating what, not why.

Well Ruby, it was a nick I got from a friend. He's the one who had actually given me the name Ruby, when I was starting a new file on a video game. From then on I just used the name Ruby for video games. So I stuck with it for things on the comp., nothing special really.
Posted
...Hmm, well I picked my name because for 1 I like foxes/fox demons, number 2 I also like the name Conna... so I just went with Conna_da_fox. It has a nice sound to it too.
Posted
well, lea is kinda a short version of my real name...and 23 is the day i was born, and 85 is the year i was born ^^: pretty simple, really
Guest Fiasco
Posted
Wow uh...Because lots of things in my point of view are fiascos. Basically.
Posted
[FONT=arial]I picked amibasuki because that's what I got when I combined my two favorite characters from Fushigi Yuugi's names together (Amiboshi and Tasuki). I still like it quite a bit, but I'm thinkin' maybe it's time for a name change. maybe once I think of something decent to change it to, lol.[/FONT]
Posted
Hmm. You know I figured it had something to do with amibas and a Japanese name... like those cell creature things. Whatever lol.

My name is based off an angel... although it seems like it may have been two seperate angels that somehow got mixed together in translations. Long story. Tired of telling it.
Posted
[size=1] Yes, Mitch has decided to be Mr. Spam and post about his name..

Yeah. Mitchell is my first name, so I usually am called Mitch by people. So I just decided to screw it and get it as my name.

My old name was AnimeLover.

God..

Don't even get me started on that name lol.

I absolutely hate that name now.[/size]
Posted
I love Japanese culture, especially the Edo period.. Tattoi Nobori means "noble banner", a little nod to the koi nobori, a tradition of vertical banners depicting carp used in the Tango no sekku festival.
Posted
[size=1] Mine's a real short story, 1. I like Evangelion, and the name Shinji is wicked, I like it, and 2, it's better than s@bretooth, my previous name, which was better than Nuchlear, which was better than Saiyangohan2002, which was better than Ginyu Frogz, ack. :whoops: [/size]
Posted
Baron Samedi. Well, i was doing a school project, about mythology, and Baron Samedi [a.k.a Papa Ghede] was the voodoo god of Death. So I likd it... but im thinking of changing it soon. Just gotta think of something to change it too...lol.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...