Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I am a goalkeeper in soccer. I start on varsity at my school, and also play for a travel team. My coach on varsity is a dick though, and a lot of my teammates have told me they are not even coming out this year! It will be interesting to see if we even have a team at all.....
Posted
I'd have to say that Skateboarding is my favorite sport. Some people don't consider it to be a sport but most skateboarders have just as much physical endurance and strength as some athletes, and plus controlling a shaped piece of wood, with trucks and wheels on it and making it do what you want is sometimes quite difficult.

Besides skateboarding I like playing basketball. I mostly play streetball with my friends. St Louis style streetball, contact allowed. I played football in eigth grade but during a game someone tackled me and their helmet smashed into my knee and kinda' blew my left knee out, so I don't play school football anymore, just with my friends.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]I am taking it that you are obsessed w/ Hockey....and most of your life is about hockey??? Kinda like me and football...Thats my life!!:D [/B][/QUOTE]

Well it was... then school started and it's so flippin hot here during the summer.... so we do bowling... but be assured we will be playing hockey again soon.... Ice and Street... Street is so much cheaper....
Posted
i play soccer on a team (house soccer, not freshman).
i aggressively skate in my spare time and i also play basketball and football with my friends (but not on a team).
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I'm a striker at football, or "soccer" as you guys call it, I also play basketball.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Why the hell do we call it soccer... and why do we call football football.... we use our hands in it more often than feet.... Americans make no sense...
Posted
[b]I'm a left defense, right defense, or centre defense..doesn't really, matter..I'm just d@mn good in defense!
I like to play right, but I play best in left..funny thing is, I still don't get the off-side rule..DOIK!
[i]'Soccer'[/i] I mean..(I hate saying that)[/b]
Posted
[color=deeppink]Er, I shall speak for all of the ladies (or men) here when I say that male soccer players are hot...heh heh...and so are the players-of-baseball! Rarr...:love:[/color]
Posted
off-side.........neither do I!!!!!
i do rugby (grrrr, get every1!!!!!!) which i am good at cos i am strong. and basket ball cos you can go Crazy and chuck the ball everywhere....

PS. is your own form of Karate and Own Stuff mixed together, a sport?
Posted
[color=deeppink]Ah yes, sports. I play none. Except cheerleading, but that's a very very debatable subject that I can see some of you going off on SO we're not going to call that a sport for now.

So yes, I'm not an athelete, I'm a [i]dancer[/i]. Did you know that dancers are probably some of the most toned people who don't lift weights? Heh, it's true...I'm semi buff for a chick :smirk:[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Er, I shall speak for all of the ladies (or men) here when I say that male soccer players are hot...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh yes they are! :) Very much... ::sigh:: esspecially the ones here....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...