OtakuBoards

Sports

Sui Generis

I'd have to say that Skateboarding is my favorite sport. Some people don't consider it to be a sport but most skateboarders have just as much physical endurance and strength as some athletes, and plus controlling a shaped piece of wood, with trucks and wheels on it and making it do what you want is sometimes quite difficult.

Besides skateboarding I like playing basketball. I mostly play streetball with my friends. St Louis style streetball, contact allowed. I played football in eigth grade but during a game someone tackled me and their helmet smashed into my knee and kinda' blew my left knee out, so I don't play school football anymore, just with my friends.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]I am taking it that you are obsessed w/ Hockey....and most of your life is about hockey??? Kinda like me and football...Thats my life!!:D [/B][/QUOTE]

Well it was... then school started and it's so flippin hot here during the summer.... so we do bowling... but be assured we will be playing hockey again soon.... Ice and Street... Street is so much cheaper....

off-side.........neither do I!!!!!
i do rugby (grrrr, get every1!!!!!!) which i am good at cos i am strong. and basket ball cos you can go Crazy and chuck the ball everywhere....

PS. is your own form of Karate and Own Stuff mixed together, a sport?

[color=deeppink]Ah yes, sports. I play none. Except cheerleading, but that's a very very debatable subject that I can see some of you going off on SO we're not going to call that a sport for now.

So yes, I'm not an athelete, I'm a [i]dancer[/i]. Did you know that dancers are probably some of the most toned people who don't lift weights? Heh, it's true...I'm semi buff for a chick :smirk:[/color]