OtakuBoards

Sports

Sui Generis

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]offside-when a player is on the otherside of the team, if he is past all the players and he has not got the ball, then he is deemed offside.... [/B][/QUOTE]I knew that! Boy, I feel really proud of myself now... heh...

I don't play any sports...I'm a klutz, you see... Always picked last during gym class, and all that...

The closest thing I come to playing a sport is cycling...many's the time that I've just taken my old beat up bike and disappeared for a few hours... Make of that what you will...

[COLOR=purple]Snowboarding, skating(I'm a 4-wheeler....get that straight), Tae-Bo(or Tai-Bo...w/e), Tai-Chi, and Yoga(....suggested by my anger management councelor.... :-\)

[b]Sports that I like, but don't necessarily partake in--[/b] BMXing, Hockey, Football(meat heads...lol), Baseball(men w/ tight butts), and Equestrian sports...[/COLOR]

Guest Majin Gohan
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Sports are for social people, so I don't play em :D[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

I play Baseball and Basketball(but not in a league) and I'm not social at all

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nothing674 [/i]
[B]I am a goalkeeper in soccer. I start on varsity at my school, and also play for a travel team. My coach on varsity is a dick though, and a lot of my teammates have told me they are not even coming out this year! It will be interesting to see if we even have a team at all..... [/B][/QUOTE]
SO AM I!I think i'm pretty good,But thats not my only position,I'm a good defender too.How old r u Nothing?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Why the hell do we call it soccer... and why do we call football football.... we use our hands in it more often than feet.... Americans make no sense... [/B][/QUOTE]

Thats the great land of the free for ya... More like the land w/o minds..Lol...I think we just wanted to be different so we named it soccer, and football..football...Oh well

what are you talking about, green bay is the ultimate and always will be. baseball: atlanta braves. basketball: indiana pacers. i don't watch hockey or soccer for some reason.

i've done a few sports in my time but the only one i stuck with is gymnastics. i don't compete, though, i just do it because it looks cool as h*ll and gives me a distinct advantage in...other areas. understand??

oh, my fave "sport" to watch is the wwf (technically it's sports entertainment since the whole thing is rigged). what woman could resist a bunch of buff, tights-wearing, gorgeous, macho guys slamming the living crap outta each other? & every single girl on there is HOT.