Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]offside-when a player is on the otherside of the team, if he is past all the players and he has not got the ball, then he is deemed offside.... [/B][/QUOTE]I knew that! Boy, I feel really proud of myself now... heh...

I don't play any sports...I'm a klutz, you see... Always picked last during gym class, and all that...

The closest thing I come to playing a sport is cycling...many's the time that I've just taken my old beat up bike and disappeared for a few hours... Make of that what you will...
Posted
[COLOR=purple]Snowboarding, skating(I'm a 4-wheeler....get that straight), Tae-Bo(or Tai-Bo...w/e), Tai-Chi, and Yoga(....suggested by my anger management councelor.... :-\)

[b]Sports that I like, but don't necessarily partake in--[/b] BMXing, Hockey, Football(meat heads...lol), Baseball(men w/ tight butts), and Equestrian sports...[/COLOR]
Posted
Both Cycling and Cheerleading are sports...Or atleast in my opinion...anything that causes physical stress and that you compete in some form, is a sport!! Thats why I love em..COmpitition rules!!
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Sports are for social people, so I don't play em :D[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

I play Baseball and Basketball(but not in a league) and I'm not social at all
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nothing674 [/i]
[B]I am a goalkeeper in soccer. I start on varsity at my school, and also play for a travel team. My coach on varsity is a dick though, and a lot of my teammates have told me they are not even coming out this year! It will be interesting to see if we even have a team at all..... [/B][/QUOTE]
SO AM I!I think i'm pretty good,But thats not my only position,I'm a good defender too.How old r u Nothing?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Why the hell do we call it soccer... and why do we call football football.... we use our hands in it more often than feet.... Americans make no sense... [/B][/QUOTE]

Thats the great land of the free for ya... More like the land w/o minds..Lol...I think we just wanted to be different so we named it soccer, and football..football...Oh well
Posted
what are you talking about, green bay is the ultimate and always will be. baseball: atlanta braves. basketball: indiana pacers. i don't watch hockey or soccer for some reason.

i've done a few sports in my time but the only one i stuck with is gymnastics. i don't compete, though, i just do it because it looks cool as h*ll and gives me a distinct advantage in...other areas. understand??

oh, my fave "sport" to watch is the wwf (technically it's sports entertainment since the whole thing is rigged). what woman could resist a bunch of buff, tights-wearing, gorgeous, macho guys slamming the living crap outta each other? & every single girl on there is HOT.
Posted
yeah, you're totally right about that, i hate her guts. i thought about that when i said every woman is hot but i just thought, "oh, well, close enough." i sent you a pm, seph, at least write me back to tell me you hate my guts if you don't like what i said.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...