OtakuBoards

Getting aquainted

Guest Mr. Shiny Happy

Guest Mr. Shiny Happy
[B]Whats your favourite childhood treasure you own?[/B] Mine would have to be my pet bean bag.

Seeing as I'm new, could yall tell me a little bit about yourselves, so I can get to know you better?

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mr. Shiny Happy [/i]
[B]Mine would have to be my pet bean bag.

? [/B][/QUOTE]

...a bean bag eh? Hmmm, I think I'm beginning to like you already!!

But anyhoo, mine would have to be the things I got from my grandparents, and greatgrandparents right before they died, that's what I treasure most...:)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

...a bean bag eh? Hmmm, I think I'm beginning to like you already!!
[/B][/QUOTE]

Heh...

uhh I dunno.... i can't remember what happened 5 minutes ago let alone years ago....

Well it wasn't but 5 or so years ago but I collected Comic Cards, and X-Men action figures and Star Wars action figures... and they are all still boxed and hangin on my wall... so i guess those are the things I cherish.... I cherish the memories I haven't forgoten.... but alot of things in my life have changed the last 5 years, so alot have been pushed back or forgotten... and everything else you need to know about me is in my sig....

[COLOR=purple]This might sound strange but, my favorite childhood thing would have to be my pet rabbit. I've had it since I was six! The d@mn thing is 10 years+ old!! In his prime, he was [size=2]The Coolest[/size] pet on this face of the planet, hands down...:D I also :love: my snowboard! .::runs to the garage and hugs Burt::.[size=1]Yes, I named it..:-\[/size]LoL:laugh:[/COLOR]

Guest Mr. Shiny Happy
Wow, your all so interesting. Another thing that pops to mind is a stuffed ostrich that made a funny noise if you shook it. GOBBLE GOBBLE!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i]
[B]my bed, how incredibly comfortable. *goes and lays down on bed* ahhhh, its no wonder i sleep in til 11:00 on weekends. [/B][/QUOTE]

My bed sucks and i sleep til 2:00 sometimes...

Ah yes, Favorite... my teddy bear... heheheh. Right now he doesn't even have a nose... i dun care.

favorite childhood thing.... my teddy bear. It was pink when I first got it (um, 3 months old.) That thing is now GRAY, straight out GRAY and it's arms kept falling off..... *sniffles* but I always sewed them back on.... *sniffle* he's a special bear,...... sitting on top of my top shelf.......... *blows nose* we've been through a lot....... lol, j/k. I do still have it though.