Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Getting aquainted


Recommended Posts

Guest Mr. Shiny Happy
Posted
[B]Whats your favourite childhood treasure you own?[/B] Mine would have to be my pet bean bag.

Seeing as I'm new, could yall tell me a little bit about yourselves, so I can get to know you better?
Posted
Mine.. was.... those small bouncy rubberballs... they were fun.. It would like go hopping on the floor and ceiling... anyway... hehe I am not exactly new.. but I havent been here for a while.. a LONG long time......:) I dont even think anyone remembers me cus I was still a newbie...
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mr. Shiny Happy [/i]
[B]Mine would have to be my pet bean bag.

? [/B][/QUOTE]

...a bean bag eh? Hmmm, I think I'm beginning to like you already!!

But anyhoo, mine would have to be the things I got from my grandparents, and greatgrandparents right before they died, that's what I treasure most...:)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

...a bean bag eh? Hmmm, I think I'm beginning to like you already!!
[/B][/QUOTE]

Heh...

uhh I dunno.... i can't remember what happened 5 minutes ago let alone years ago....

Well it wasn't but 5 or so years ago but I collected Comic Cards, and X-Men action figures and Star Wars action figures... and they are all still boxed and hangin on my wall... so i guess those are the things I cherish.... I cherish the memories I haven't forgoten.... but alot of things in my life have changed the last 5 years, so alot have been pushed back or forgotten... and everything else you need to know about me is in my sig....
Posted
[b]I'm Otaku's Third [SIZE=1]not really[/SIZE] Admin. I'm me, and also the village-idiot at the same time.
It would also help you to know that I am dangerous to health within a 5 mile radius.
Of course, then there's DBZMan, VooDoo, and Desert :D
Anyways,..my PlayStation [/b]
Posted
[COLOR=purple]This might sound strange but, my favorite childhood thing would have to be my pet rabbit. I've had it since I was six! The d@mn thing is 10 years+ old!! In his prime, he was [size=2]The Coolest[/size] pet on this face of the planet, hands down...:D I also :love: my snowboard! .::runs to the garage and hugs Burt::.[size=1]Yes, I named it..:-\[/size]LoL:laugh:[/COLOR]
Posted
Eh...

I'm a cynic, a dreamer, a writer, and a fool...

And if I could have anything from my childhood back again....I would love to be with Trapper just one more day... He was my best friend for most of my life...
Guest Mr. Shiny Happy
Posted
Wow, your all so interesting. Another thing that pops to mind is a stuffed ostrich that made a funny noise if you shook it. GOBBLE GOBBLE!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i]
[B]my bed, how incredibly comfortable. *goes and lays down on bed* ahhhh, its no wonder i sleep in til 11:00 on weekends. [/B][/QUOTE]

My bed sucks and i sleep til 2:00 sometimes...


Ah yes, Favorite... my teddy bear... heheheh. Right now he doesn't even have a nose... i dun care.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]My bed sucks and i sleep til 2:00 sometimes...[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Lol, I just sleep! And you really don't wanna know how long I usually do. It proves my title as the #1 victim of the sandman :D[/SIZE]
Posted
favorite childhood thing.... my teddy bear. It was pink when I first got it (um, 3 months old.) That thing is now GRAY, straight out GRAY and it's arms kept falling off..... *sniffles* but I always sewed them back on.... *sniffle* he's a special bear,...... sitting on top of my top shelf.......... *blows nose* we've been through a lot....... lol, j/k. I do still have it though.
Posted
That would be either a bunny my grandma made for me, or my
Guard Bear

Guard Bear - n.; A big red bear that wore a green sweater and slept with him while I was little...

That's it...maybe...nope, that's it

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...