OtakuBoards

have you ever....

sia

[COLOR=purple]Yes..... I have "clinical anger management" issues, and I've breached the fine line between blinding anger and fitful rage. I was soo angry once(I mean, I was cussing, throwing sh|t out my windows, and screaming all at the same time, while trying my best to escape from someone's grasp.....I don't even remember who that someone was, I was soo angry) that I threw myself on the floor, and screamed like I'd never screamed before. I could literally feel a huge amount of energy ready to burst out. You know.. when your temples start to throb, your fingers tingle, and you get this "heaving" sensation welling in your chest......(you have to be seriously pissed for this to happen.) If I didn't know any better, I could have blown a hole in my roof, with the energy my body was creating........It was truely frightening.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][COLOR=purple]Yes..... I have "clinical anger management" issues, and I've breached the fine line between blinding anger and fitful rage. I was soo angry once(I mean, I was cussing, throwing sh|t out my windows, and screaming all at the same time, while trying my best to escape from someone's grasp.....I don't even remember who that someone was, I was soo angry) that I threw myself on the floor, and screamed like I'd never screamed before. I could literally feel a huge amount of energy ready to burst out. You know.. when your temples start to throb, your fingers tingle, and you get this "heaving" sensation welling in your chest......(you have to be seriously pissed for this to happen.) If I didn't know any better, I could have blown a hole in my roof, with the energy my body was creating........It was truely frightening.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
yea, i have been there..many of times. yesterday,well, im not gonna say what happened because it will just get me pissed off again,i punched the back of my TV and broke it and i didnt even feel it. i was sooooo pissed and so full of rage. hell, i am still pissed at what happened.but oh well,if i ever meet the person that caused all this......:flaming:
:flaming: :flaming: :flaming:

i get alot of Anger, and if someone does something wrong im like:

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"GEEEEEEEEEEEEEET OUT< IDDDDDDIIIIOOOOOOOOTTT!!!!!"

man, im not like Crazy angry, i am angry angry. so, i would be like SSJ3.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]assault is when you attack somebody & battery is when you actually cause them serious physical harm. ehhh, the whole thing was stupid. i try not to get into fights b/c when i do i sorta black out & then i can't control myself. is it any wonder vegeta's my favorite? *sigh* [/B][/QUOTE]

If that's the case then shouldn't Gohan be more suited to your favorite?

Its just that i want americans to understand. Cuz most dont know Saiya-Jin or Saiyajin. I know lots about DB,DBZ,and DBGT.:D You Seph knows lots about it too. Its all kewl

But it's weird how
You must turn Oozaru before you become SSJ4
Funny im itching red fur on my back.
Wow my hair got taller. I thought i was a blone now ima black haired
Wow 2 minutes ago i was roaring.
i thought my eyes were blue now they're black.
wow when was i Mr. T
lets see:
red fur , taller hair,black hair,roaring,black eyes,MR. T.
OMG IM SSJ4!!!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i]
[B]But it's weird how
You must turn Oozaru before you become SSJ4
Funny im itching red fur on my back.
Wow my hair got taller. I thought i was a blone now ima black haired
Wow 2 minutes ago i was roaring.
i thought my eyes were blue now they're black.
wow when was i Mr. T
lets see:
red fur , taller hair,black hair,roaring,black eyes,MR. T.
OMG IM SSJ4!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

heh:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sia [/i]
[B]have you ever been so angry, that if they had ssj leves,you would go right past ssj4 easily?

I know I have [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]I'm not one that get's angry that easily.. but one time someone kept questioning my personal beliefs system, so that got me VERY pissed off. So Ya, I would have easily gone past SSJ4..[/SIZE]