Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]Sometimes i would go to ssj 6 if it was real......I cant control my anger sometimes..I explode [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh...I can control my anger very well, but IO have SO much of it..I would go well past SSJ20

All the time..I wish that SSJ Levels were real...

I can feel that, if I concentrate hard enough, I feel my power raising..it's cool
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]you can't get to ssj4 from anger.... [/B][/QUOTE]

No-one listens to people like us any more Seph... :rolleyes:

Anyway... I can imagine I'd hit USSJ, or maybe SSJ2... I don't think I'd pass that though, purely for the fact that I don't like the hair... :D
Guest Pikeon
Posted
It as weird The way i got to ssj4 was really weird.

I was fighting against a hybrid android (funny way explaining).
Then he insulted my clothing. HE said i wasw as dumb looking as the dumb singing man. which made me angry. So what idid was light a fuse.
Then i swallowed it
WHich made me scram a lotta lot.
Screaming makes me transform. Right now ima SSJ35
careful now my speed is so quick i cant control how fast i type
which causes typo's
Posted
now, if SSJ10 existed, i would be at that level, i am not even kidding, i get so **** crazy when i get pissed. I have scared people into moving away i have gotten so pissed.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]Did everybody see mystery men???? if so, you remember Cpt. Furious, thats me. I am still waiting for my royalty check. [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Ummm.. obviously you didn't see it. Or if you did you forgot that he never really got really strong from getting mad. You know? The bus driver kinda stepped on the gas pedal a bit, the brake was off, kinda made it look like he pushed the bus :D :rolleyes:[/SIZE]
Posted
I was talking about the part in the end when he started saying "rage taking over" then the guy he was fighting said"Yeah, Yeah we've heard that already" Then he said " No RAGE REALLY TAKING OVER!!!" then he kicks some @$$
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]I was talking about the part in the end when he started saying "rage taking over" then the guy he was fighting said"Yeah, Yeah we've heard that already" Then he said " No RAGE REALLY TAKING OVER!!!" then he kicks some @$$ [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Well, pfft! I've done that many a times, but I wouldn't say it would "turn me SSJ10" or whatnot.. that's prolly more SSJ anger amount level stuff...:smirk:[/SIZE]
Guest Pikeon
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]now, if SSJ10 existed, i would be at that level, i am not even kidding, i get so **** crazy when i get pissed. I have scared people into moving away i have gotten so pissed. [/B][/QUOTE]
Dont you ***** or *******
or ******
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]interesting, considering the fact that none of you even have a spec of saiya-jin blood in you.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Safer, lighten up...lol :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i]
[B]You guys need to calm down. Try to meditate sometime, it will help to control your temper. [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]I do that every so often, just to get my mind away from everything else.. my mom thought I was sleeping. She couldn't snap me out of it either :D :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]you should try the merkaba meditation, the fourteen breaths. when i do it, i can actually feel the energy grow in my second chakra then rise to my third. [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Lol, all that merkerba chakra talk confuses me.. :D[/SIZE]
Posted
Originally posted by Sephiroth
you can't get to ssj4 from anger....

oh thanx a bunch Seph.. spoil my fun why don't cha'!!:flaming:

i like the idea of an already blonde chika going platinum briteny spears blonde and having my hair defy gravity, but i'd be content at SSJ2

but, if eric-sama is on, he'll know why.. so eric, who's are bigger?

um, actually, don't answer that =.=
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]Originally posted by Sephiroth
you can't get to ssj4 from anger....

oh thanx a bunch Seph.. spoil my fun why don't cha'!!:flaming:

[/B][/QUOTE]

just keeping things real, thats all....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...