Lady Saiya-jin Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sia [/i] [B]lol will do. hm lets see.thursday is da 4th right? i think so. i will post it on da 4th [/B][/QUOTE] KEEEEEEWWWWWLLLLL...you rock Sia!!!!!:D If we still here I got February......that's my month the big 24...Ahhhh..what an old fart I am...I'm done....:laugh:
Nothing674 Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 Hey I didn't know yall made a big deal about birthdays every month. Mine's on Oct. 6th, I feel so....... well nevermind.....
sia Posted October 1, 2001 Author Posted October 1, 2001 ok first bday of the month.. Saiyaman (13) Happy Birthday Saiyaman
PiroMunkie Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 [SIZE=1]Happy birthday Saiyaman!!! [i]Wherever you are...???[/i][/SIZE]
Ryan Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 October YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! My birthday finalllyyy@!!!!!!!!!!! Oh Sia we have the same bday!! October 14th RULZ BABY!!!!!!!
Ryan Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 Oh i forgot!! Happy Birthday to all the other Octoberz!:)
iggy Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 happy birthday to me happy birthday to me happy birthday to mehappy birthday to me happy birthday to me happy birthday to me and all the rest
sia Posted October 2, 2001 Author Posted October 2, 2001 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DA FOLLOWING PEEPZ: Matt.D (15) iggy (13) scu27 tetsuo (18) Aechangel (18) DBZChikaGhan
amibasuki Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 I love October:D. whenever October comes around, the sky always turns a deeper blue, and the temperature is juuust right:D ...oh yeah, I'm supposed to say happy b-day to the peeps with birthdays today, huh? *doik* I'll use colored text, since it's a special occasion:cross::p [COLOR=teal]HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!![/COLOR]
Chaos Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 WEEEEEEE!!!! HAPPY B-DAY SIA AND EVERYONE ELSE!!! WEEEEEEE!!!!
Kittie Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 very happy birthday to all my friends!!!!!!:wigout: and just regular happy birthday if you're not my friend! :angel:
Sara Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]happy birthday tmtieh, your 19 today.... [/B][/QUOTE]In case you didn't know that.....:p
sia Posted October 4, 2001 Author Posted October 4, 2001 awww seph,i was gonna post dat... oh well happy b-day tmtieh
Sephiroth Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 happy birthday.... Zomby (31), meranimaid (15), gokus_girl (31) 2 people are 31? why do I find that hard to believe....
sia Posted October 4, 2001 Author Posted October 4, 2001 happy b-day Zomby, meranimaid, gokus_girl, and jordan (5 years old today :)!
Lady Saiya-jin Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]HAPPY BIRTHDAY XAVIER!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU.....5 Woo-Ho!!!!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR] 10-4-1996 1:43 am PT 5lbs 10oz........................The best day Ever!!!!!!!!!!:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 my b-day's on the 29th & i just found out my parents are trying to commit me so i might be in some d*mn center on my birthday.
sia Posted October 5, 2001 Author Posted October 5, 2001 aight,i might not be on tomorrow, so HAPPY BIRFDAY ssj2gohan61's birthday (15)!!!!!
Roxy89 Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 [color=royalblue]Happy B-day to Epy0n, ¤Trageta¤, and Gokusson17!!!![/color]:):)
Guest Zeh Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 HAPPY B-DAY! to those of you who had a birthday today.
sia Posted October 7, 2001 Author Posted October 7, 2001 Happy Bday To Da Following: ssj babe (16) AstralWizard (16)
~: Suger :~ Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 [COLOR=deeppink]Happy Brithday ppls who are in October, mine is in Lucky November.[/COLOR] :D
Recommended Posts