Jump to content
OtakuBoards

October Birthday Bash!


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sia [/i]
[B]lol will do.
hm lets see.thursday is da 4th right? i think so.
i will post it on da 4th [/B][/QUOTE]


KEEEEEEWWWWWLLLLL...you rock Sia!!!!!:D

If we still here I got February......that's my month the big 24...Ahhhh..what an old fart I am...I'm done....:laugh:
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
October YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! My birthday finalllyyy@!!!!!!!!!!! Oh Sia we have the same bday!! October 14th RULZ BABY!!!!!!!
Posted
happy birthday to me happy birthday to me happy birthday to mehappy birthday to me happy birthday to me happy birthday to me
and all the rest
Posted
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DA FOLLOWING PEEPZ:
Matt.D (15)
iggy (13)
scu27
tetsuo (18)
Aechangel (18)
DBZChikaGhan
Posted
I love October:D. whenever October comes around, the sky always turns a deeper blue, and the temperature is juuust right:D

...oh yeah, I'm supposed to say happy b-day to the peeps with birthdays today, huh? *doik*
I'll use colored text, since it's a special occasion:cross::p
[COLOR=teal]HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!![/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]happy birthday tmtieh, your 19 today.... [/B][/QUOTE]In case you didn't know that.....:p
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]HAPPY BIRTHDAY XAVIER!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU.....5 Woo-Ho!!!!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR]

10-4-1996
1:43 am PT
5lbs 10oz........................The best day Ever!!!!!!!!!!:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Posted
HAPPY B-DAY! to those of you who had a birthday today.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...