Jump to content
OtakuBoards

October Birthday Bash!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B]I love October:D. whenever October comes around, the sky always turns a deeper blue, and the temperature is juuust right:D

...oh yeah, I'm supposed to say happy b-day to the peeps with birthdays today, huh? *doik*
I'll use colored text, since it's a special occasion:cross::p
[COLOR=teal]HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!![/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, exactly about the weather thing. Happy b-days to everyone!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B]
y'all are just too smart
I'm 14 today. YAY!!:D [/B][/QUOTE]

Really?! ME TOO!!

*dances round in circles*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Really?! ME TOO!!

*dances round in circles* [/B][/QUOTE]
what a co-in-ki-dink! *throws Final-Flash a piece of e-cake*[COLOR=teal]Happy Birthday![/COLOR]
14's such a spiffy number:D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B]
what a co-in-ki-dink! *throws Final-Flash a piece of e-cake*[COLOR=teal]Happy Birthday![/COLOR]
14's such a spiffy number:D [/B][/QUOTE]

Indeed, 14 is a very Nifty number... :D
Posted
when i was born on october 30th i was almost born on the 31st
oh well happy birthday to all and even me oh and *sigh*being born on the 30th was not to lucky to me my life sucks


hay i will be 14 in 20 days here in oregon
Posted
while we're celebrating october b-days...let's not forget Tetsu's b-day!! :love:

[b] Tetsu from l'arc en ciel!! [/b] :love:

and happi birthday to the rest of you October babies!!! :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]Sia can i have November and December??PLEASE I BEG!!! [/B][/QUOTE]
heh sure.

Now 4 da bdays-Mr. Shiny Happy (16)
Soft mush
Digital_Saiyan
darbyquinn (32)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YALL!
Posted
hehe my fav day next to christmas lol.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DA FOLLWING PEEPS!
sia [ME!] (14)
GOD (15)
\¤~NoodleZ~¤/ (16)
deca_boy (18)
Antz_Kisaragi (16)
YYYYEEEEEAAAAA!!!!!!!
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...