OtakuBoards

Link Guilty of....

sia

[SIZE=4]LINK DID DESTROY GANON'S CASTLE![/SIZE]

Following last year's razing to the ground of Ganon's castle,a jury at hyrule crown court yesterday found MR.K.LINK guilty for the wilful destruction of a grade 1 listed building.

During the trial, Link--dressed in pale grey tights and a green dress--asked for 7 other offences to be taken into consideration,including fishing without a licence,endangering wild fowl,and boomeranging w/out due care or attention.

Link's arrest came late last march,after a young female witness claimed "there was something familiar about him."at a police line-up. since then,Princess Ruto Zora has come forward to accuse link of assault,claiming many occasions he "litterally picked me up and threw me across the room".

Amongst those campaigning for link's acquittal were his fairy friend,Navi,who caused controversy by claiming that the elf had passed a Lense-of-Truth detector test in March,the results of which are not submissible by law.

The whereabouts of MR. GANON himself,the owner of the castle in question, are still unknown.Police say that link's own theory---that ganon transformed into a giant roaring beastwith a spikey tail and the biggest sword in the world---is not being taken too seriously.

[size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]lol that is pretty good... you forgot traveling time w/o a license, talking to ghosts, riding untamed animals, and breaking an engagement the worst one of them all[/font][/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sia [/i]
[B][SIZE=4]LINK DID DESTROY GANON'S CASTLE![/SIZE]

Following last year's razing to the ground of Ganon's castle,a jury at hyrule crown court yesterday found MR.K.LINK guilty for the wilful destruction of a grade 1 listed building.

During the trial, Link--dressed in pale grey tights and a green dress--asked for 7 other offences to be taken into consideration,including fishing without a licence,endangering wild fowl,and boomeranging w/out due care or attention.

Link's arrest came late last march,after a young female witness claimed "there was something familiar about him."at a police line-up. since then,Princess Ruto Zora has come forward to accuse link of assault,claiming many occasions he "litterally picked me up and threw me across the room".

Amongst those campaigning for link's acquittal were his fairy friend,Navi,who caused controversy by claiming that the elf had passed a Lense-of-Truth detector test in March,the results of which are not submissible by law.

The whereabouts of MR. GANON himself,the owner of the castle in question, are still unknown.Police say that link's own theory---that ganon transformed into a giant roaring beastwith a spikey tail and the biggest sword in the world---is not being taken too seriously. [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal] LMAO! Thatz sooooo funny! Where did u get that?[/color]

• 1 month later...
LINK DID DESTROY GANON'S CASTLE!

The whereabouts of MR. GANON himself,the owner of the castle in question, are still unknown.Police say that link's own theory---that ganon transformed into a giant roaring beastwith a spikey tail and the biggest sword in the world---is not being taken too seriously.

Wait this just in!Twinrova harnessed power from Vernen and Onix
in oracle of ages and seasons!they got ganon back!but link killed him agin.I guess he gets a fine for murduring ganon.......again

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]actually he would have to have had all the charges droped... and they couldnt touch him on the murder of ganon again... double jepordy ya know...
AND DONT BRING UP OLD POSTS YOU GRAVEDIGGER!!!!!![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]