Jump to content
OtakuBoards

My newest banner and then I will shut up for a few days


Recommended Posts

Posted
Ah psp, my part! lol
Hmm... You pasted three pics next to eachother... Well it aint bad but not really good either... Try using other effects like changing the color of all and then go do some geometric (sp?) effects. Works fine for me ^^
Posted
[color=royalblue]thats...um....its good and bad a the same time lol. you just took 3 pics resized them and put them in squares AND used the lighting thingy....its simple and good...but bad at the same time lol.[/color]
Posted
One: Okay. I got it.
Two: I really like this new one. Plain and goes with my taste.
Three: I have to say, the pic of the cat-girl is NOT mine. Somebody else made it and I changed the hair a bit. So I'm saying the pic isn't mine, it's that other person's whom I don't know their name.
Four: The Otaku Agents are this group of anime obsessed kids at my school. And the Air Band...I put that in for fun. :D
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1][i]The first one is good I like how you cropped the images, but I dont like the light effect. Sorry otherwise its good. The sencond one I dont like Im sorry. It just doesnt look that good. Well keep it up and you will do good.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
Oh. Okay.
Well, I'm experimenting with different image editing softwares and while I was doing that, I created this.
*wallows in self pity* EVERYBODY HATES ME!!!! :bawl: *sees people are still watching her* Oh, whoops!
Enjoy?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...