Flash Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 Finally, I've reached 1000 posts!! Yeah, if ya add up my totals from the last boards, I'd have about 2000 by now, but the point is, I finally reached the actual number!! I'm an Otaku now!! Yay!!
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 [COLOR=purple]Happy Day:rolleyes:.....LoL....just playing:)[/color]
Flash Posted September 30, 2001 Author Posted September 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ditto [/i] [B]WOOHOO!!! 2 posts!! [/B][/QUOTE] Uhh... Congratulations...
Justin Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 Congrats man...I'll get..one, distant, distant day... -Justin
conpiracymonki Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 [b]I think the proper word to celebrate this day would be..DOIK! >_< May you be blessed with many DOIKs >_< throughout the next few fruitful years..[/b]
conpiracymonki Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 [b]Hehe,..I just remembered something..by now,..in Otaku v2, I'd reached 1k, and you were nearing 500,..ah..the tables have now turned..oh, they have.. *wipes tear from eye* Hehe,..not that 1000 posts count. Or a custom avatar. Or the joy. Or the blood, sweat and tears. Or the friends. Or the praise. Or the title of Otaku. Or- ...I think I'm jealous..[/b]
Guest Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 Hey kewl. I only need like 400 more posts almost:D :D .that might take awhile
RicoTranzrig Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 Congratulations, Otaku...:D too bad I can't have that status on top of my avatar...
lil_hell4t Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 yeah ,congrats..only about another 800 or so for me to go till im an otaku...by then it will probably change again to "otakuboards v 4.0" or somethin..awell...no problem..*sniff*......:( :eek: :devil: :D :cool:
Guest Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]Congratulations, Otaku...:D too bad I can't have that status on top of my avatar... [/B][/QUOTE] You get Moderator even better then Otaku
Lady Saiya-jin Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 Yeah Baby!!!!!....Let's Party Woo-hooo!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :wigout: :wigout: :tasty: :tasty:
Sui Generis Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 Congrates...Only like 900 till I am there..lol:rolleyes: Well congratulations!!
Warlock Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 Congratulations Flash. Let's see, my combined post count if you count all three versions would be...alot...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now