Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Finally, I've reached 1000 posts!! Yeah, if ya add up my totals from the last boards, I'd have about 2000 by now, but the point is, I finally reached the actual number!! I'm an Otaku now!! Yay!!
Posted
[b]Hehe,..I just remembered something..by now,..in Otaku v2, I'd reached 1k, and you were nearing 500,..ah..the tables have now turned..oh, they have..
*wipes tear from eye*
Hehe,..not that 1000 posts count. Or a custom avatar. Or the joy. Or the blood, sweat and tears. Or the friends. Or the praise. Or the title of Otaku. Or-
...I think I'm jealous..[/b]
Posted
Hey kewl. I only need like 400 more posts almost:D :D .that might take awhile
Posted
yeah ,congrats..only about another 800 or so for me to go till im an otaku...by then it will probably change again to "otakuboards v 4.0" or somethin..awell...no problem..*sniff*......:( :eek: :devil: :D :cool:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]Congratulations, Otaku...:D

too bad I can't have that status on top of my avatar... [/B][/QUOTE]

You get Moderator even better then Otaku

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...