best race  

1. 1. best race

• Saiyans
    • Changelings (Furiza)
    • Humans
    • Nameks
    • Demons (buu)
    • Androids

this is a tough one. obviously, the saiyans are the most powerful. but the nameks are much more well-rounded since they have that whole wisdom thing going on, & piccolo became as powerful as a ss, so who's to say that the rest of the nameks couldn't've done the same? i'd say it's a tie between those two. whatever happened to those nameks, anyway?

ok, in my opinion, the Saiya-jin race is the best, but the Nameks come in at close 2nd because they are really smart, great fighters, and they can regenerate there limbs, which is a good thing to be able to do. The demons come in a 3rd just because they can put themselves back together.

I voted for changelings

Reason?
cos they have tails and they have different levels.
Bad-side?
Very cocky...

2nd would be SSJ
cos they have tails:D and they have different levels and they have spiky hair and like fighting.
Bad-side?
not THAT smart...

3rd would be nameks
cos they are good all round fighters, can fuse, can re-generate and they are smart.
Bad-side?
They aren't too strong...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]3rd would be nameks
cos they are good all round fighters, can fuse, can re-generate and they are smart.
Bad-side?
They aren't too strong... [/B][/QUOTE]

check the power level section, i think nail & piccolo's power levels were pretty high for the namek saga. & remember, krillin said that piccolo, once re-fused w/ kami, had become a super-namek? i think piccolo's pretty d*mn strong, & i think the rest of the nameks could've been, only it wasn't so important b/c they didn't have the lust for power unlike everybody else. i think the only reason they even did martial arts was to help control their minds, you know, get centered.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

check the power level section, i think nail & piccolo's power levels were pretty high for the namek saga. & remember, krillin said that piccolo, once re-fused w/ kami, had become a super-namek? i think piccolo's pretty d*mn strong, & i think the rest of the nameks could've been, only it wasn't so important b/c they didn't have the lust for power unlike everybody else. i think the only reason they even did martial arts was to help control their minds, you know, get centered. [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah!!! but that is like, ONE little namek out of prob a million.

I agree both with Shadow Gohan, and The 2nd oldest person on the boards. The nameks are a well rounded race, but one of them just wants to get stronger and stronger. Piccolo acted like a bug zapper in one episode because he was meditating so hard. ok i am done for the night, later y'all