OtakuBoards

If you could be anyone? who would you be

XC SpydeR

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did answer the question. Why would I want to be someone else? So I could deal with their problems instead? I have no desire to be anyone else... even if I play along with this, I can't honestly think of one person I'd rather be. Maybe David Bowie, if I had to.

I'm not going to name some movie star and come up with some OMG HE IZ KEWL reasoning here lol.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Yeah, I totally agree. I would always want to be myself! It would be nice to get aways from my problems and life sometimes... but if you became someone else.. you would have all the problems that, that person has in their life.
Why would you want to be someone else? Everyone is wonderful in their own way, even if you have bad times... you should enjoy being yourself. ^_^[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Okie dokie, I agree with everyone on the "I'm happy being myself," but I'll be dork and say that I want to be an anime character for just a quick minute or two, hehe!

Anyway, I want to be Hiko Seijuro of Rurouni Kenshin! ^_^ There's just something about him that leaves me in awe. Maybe it's his cape. Or his pottery skills. Or maybe it's his hair? I have a thing for anime hair... ^^;;

[COLOR=crimson]Hmmm..I think i'm happy with being myself, despite all the problems i have faced in my life. I think if i was someone else i'd wanna be me lol. BUT! If i really had to choose. I guess i'd wanna be "Shuichi Shindou" from Gravitation..cos well...he gets Yuki Eiri as a lover..i mean..comon?!! who would NOT wanna be him?..lol[/color]

[color=navy][i] To me, it's not a qustion of phisically becoming some other person, but a question of how you can improve yourself. I don't think anyone truly wishes for the exact life of another person, however many people wish thay had qualities of other people, for a self improvment.
That being said, I personaly wish I was more physically attractive. The only reason being that it would put a stop to alot of the generalizations people make without actually meeting me.
Again, most people will strait out say they want to be themselves. Who really wants to be someone else completly? For the most part, it's certain traits that a person has that determines if anyone would want to even think abot being someone else. I truely find it to be a self-improvement rather than total life exchange.
~Matto[/color][/i]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DFantasy [/i]
[B]Ok thats not the question!!! Please answer the question. Like, what famous movie star or singer would you want to be?

[IMG]http://guru.theotaku.com/legend/set.gif [/IMG] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=navy][i] *Sigh*
I would really like to be Shingeru Miyamoto(sp?) becaue I would be a world renoun creator of a popular series, and I would have much money and a good reputation amoung all people.
There, does that satisfy your ridiculous question?
(It really makes me sick I actually posted something like this..v_v)
~Matto[/color][/i]

[i]Anyone?[/i]

Well, all right, you asked for it.

I would like to be Fozzie Bear. Yes, that's right. The muppet.

[center][img]http://www.kermitage.com/html/characterindex/tms/character/fozzie.jpg[/img][/center]

No, this isn't random silliness. Look at him. He's glorious. How many of us would be confident enough to waltz around wearing little more than a bow tie and a hat?

Furthermore, Fozzie possesses unmatched charisma and a golden personality. Look at him again--this time more closely. He's so [i]totally[/i] enjoying himself with that banana. The expression on his face says it all: "Wakka, wakka wakka!"

I've always suspected that he was the inspiration for unorthodox comics everywhere--and that Jerry Seinfeld had blatantly ripped off his act.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Charles [/i]
[B][i]Anyone?[/i]

Well, all right, you asked for it.

I would like to be Fozzie Bear. Yes, that's right. The muppet.

[center][img]http://www.kermitage.com/html/characterindex/tms/character/fozzie.jpg[/img][/center]

No, this isn't random silliness. Look at him. He's glorious. How many of us would be confident enough to waltz around wearing little more than a bow tie and a hat?

Furthermore, Fozzie possesses unmatched charisma and a golden personality. Look at him again--this time more closely. He's so [i]totally[/i] enjoying himself with that banana. The expression on his face says it all: "Wakka, wakka wakka!"

I've always suspected that he was the inspiration for unorthodox comics everywhere--and that Jerry Seinfeld had blatantly ripped off his act. [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=purple] heh that just had to be quoted!!! Wakka wakka wakka lol.
Personally id like to be anyone who isnt me. Sure its nice to be me but it sucks sometimes. But you want a famous person... uhhhhh... gee i dunno i dont really want to be a famous person either. [/color]

Guest King_Cloud690
Well umm I guess I would want to be ummmmmm an anime character! WTH! Who cares! Ummm I guess Vash cuz I like guns!

[size=1]Davey Havok, Jade Puget, Hunter, or Adam Carson.

Any one of them would do. I would love to be able to sing like Davey, play guitar like Jade with those kick *** metal riffs, play bass like Hunter with those ear catching intros, or play the drums like Adam. I would love to know what it is like to be in a band like that. I would love to know what kind of lives they truly lead. I would love to know what it is like in their shoes. What kind of things do they think about? What do they do when not doing anything pertaining to their music career? So many questions I would like to know.

Of course, at the end of the day, I would just like to go back to being myself.[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][size=1]Davey Havok, Jade Puget, Hunter, or Adam Carson.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

To be Davey would be cool, to be in the company of Davey would be even cooler.

I'd wanna be Stefan Olsdal for unmentionable reasons...

I wouldn't mind being my friend Sera for a day just so I could understand what it is she feels and how she thinks.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i]
[B]I'd wanna be Stefan Olsdal for unmentionable reasons...[/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Hehehehe, I agree with you there... that would be so cool ^_^

Umm... I suppose I'd want to be Mrs. McGregor, for obvious reasons. Married to Ewan. lol ^_~

Or I'd be Mo (Duo Maxwell). Just... I reckon it'd be interesting to be her for a day. She's so quirky.[/size]

Hmm... I wouldn't want to change into someone for he rest of my life, though it'd be interesting to see what someone else's life is like for atleast a day or two.

I'd like it to be someone in the music industry, a singer, a guitarist, a drummer, of one of my favourite bands. Say.. the lead singer of Stone Sour -Corey Taylor, or the lead singer out of Staind.

I don't know, there's nobody that I like so much that I want to completely change into them and be them for the rest of their life. And face their problems. And enjoy their life and hate their life. No way. My life is too good to change to another lifestyle. I could miss a day or two, though for any longer wouldn't feel right.

[color=deeppink]I was discussing this yesterday, and I came to the abrupt conclusion that I would love to live a life of crime. I would definitely be a crime girl, running 'errands' for mafia bosses. I would be totally skilled in fighting, assasination, and all crime in general. I would be a totally kick ***, beautifuly dangerous killer. Oh, wouldn't that rock?

But seeing as how there's no way for me to technically or morally enter a mob now, I'm very content with who I am. I'd just want to be a crime girl in a second life, that's all :)[/color]

Iwould just be myself because i could have complete customization over everything. If i don't like something, just change it. As alluring as a celebrity does sound, i would hate all the lost sleep and media crap, so i'll just stick to doing whatever i feel.