Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok, I posted this pic a while ago, but no one seemed to reply.

This is the first, in a possible series of FF humor pics.

I finally got it colored, and decided to post the final version. I think I did pretty good, what do you guys think?
Posted
Heh, thanx for the positive feed back. I've always liked drawing cartoons.
Sorry, if it seems creepy.

Oops, I just saw that I forgot Auron's sunglasses. Oh well, I can always say he got drunk and lost them.:D
Posted
[size=1] Very cool. :D I was going to reply to this before, but I never got around to it.

^_^ Both the art and coloring is great. Keep up the good work![/size]
Posted
Dont let ginny see that O.o'

Very neat... kinda looks like an old army general. Haha A night out on the town with the XXX... *Laughs* Neat... I like that.. but i do gotta say except for the clothes he dont look like auron.
Posted
I actually hope Ginny see's it. I'm curious of what she'll say.:D

Oh, I know it's not a good likeness, I forgot his glasses, but at least you can tell it's him.
Posted
[quote]Desbreko145: LOL
Desbreko145: (Link: [Auron pic])
LadyBaynm: O_O
LadyBaynm: *counts down slowly*
LadyBaynm: 3
LadyBaynm: 2
LadyBaynm: 1
Desbreko145: *runs*
Desbreko145: That wasn't slowly!
LadyBaynm: KILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILL!!!!!!!
LadyBaynm: (you had your 3 second warning)
Desbreko145: That wasn't three seconds!
LadyBaynm: *thwaps everything within reach*
LadyBaynm: TOO BAD!
LadyBaynm: KILLMAIMDESTROYANNIHILATEKILLMAIMDESTROYANNIHILATEKILLMAIMDESTROYANNIHILATEKILLMAIMDESTROYANNIHILATEKILLMAIMDESTROYANNIHILATEKILLMAIMDESTROYANNIHILATEKILLMAIMDESTROYANNIHILATEKILLMAIMDESTROYANNIHILATEKILLMAIMDESTROYANNIHILATEKILLMAIMDESTROYANNIHILATEKILLMAIMDESTROYANNIHILATEKILLMAIMDESTROYANNIHILATE
Desbreko145: Blanko: "Dont let ginny see that O.o'"

Whoops, too late. ^_^;
LadyBaynm: O.o
LadyBaynm: the...um...clothes look good. Very professional, great shading and...
Desbreko145: WW2: "I actually hope Ginny see's it. I'm curious of what she'll say. :-D"
LadyBaynm: *blinks at the chug a lug*
LadyBaynm: KILLMAIMDESTROYANNIHILATEKILLMAIMDESTROYANNIHILATEKILLMAIMDESTROYANNIHILATEKILLMAIMDESTROYANNIHILATEKILLMAIMDESTROYANNIHILATEKILLMAIMDESTROYANNIHILATEKILLMAIMDESTROYANNIHILATEKILLMAIMDESTROYANNIHILATEKILLMAIMDESTROYANNIHILATEKILLMAIMDESTROYANNIHILATEKILLMAIMDESTROYANNIHILATEKILLMAIMDESTROYANNIHILATE
LadyBaynm: lol, funny, actualluy
Desbreko145: Should I quote this for him in the thread? ^_^
LadyBaynm: though he looks a little...too happy...if you know what I mean.
Desbreko145: heheh
LadyBaynm: Auron smiling...it's just...it's freaky is what it is.
Desbreko145: Like he's been wanting to do that for a long, long time?
LadyBaynm: lol, it's well drawn
LadyBaynm: YOU--!
Desbreko145: *runs*
Desbreko145: hee...
LadyBaynm: KILLMAIMDESTROYANNIHILATEKILLMAIMDESTROYANNIHILATEKILLMAIMDESTROYANNIHILATEKILLMAIMDESTROYANNIHILATEKILLMAIMDESTROYANNIHILATEKILLMAIMDESTROYANNIHILATEKILLMAIMDESTROYANNIHILATEKILLMAIMDESTROYANNIHILATE
LadyBaynm: lol
Desbreko145: It looks like it's from Trigun, really. Same sort of style.
LadyBaynm: well drawn...but the concept....my word...lol
Desbreko145: heheh
Desbreko145: I like it. :-D
LadyBaynm: Legendary Frog did the same thing
LadyBaynm: Chocobo Remix...and Auron drinks till he passes out
Desbreko145: Yeah, heh.
LadyBaynm: you people are mean.
LadyBaynm: *bawls comically and laughs uncontrollably at the same time*
Desbreko145: Oh, come on. We can't resist. He's got that big jug of sake right there.
LadyBaynm: Tell WW2 I think it's hilarious
LadyBaynm: ^_^
Desbreko145: Heh, okay.
LadyBaynm: doesn't mean I will refrain from hunting him down and him, but
LadyBaynm: let him know I laughed.
LadyBaynm: *evil laughter*
Desbreko145: *quotes*[/quote]

[color=indigo]Um, yeah... Not too much else to say, other than I like it. Hilarious, and good for provoking a reaction from Ginny. :toothy:[/color]
Posted
Heh, thanx again for the feed back. I guess I'll have to watch my back, now that Ginny is gonna hunt me down.

Oh, I've just finished the second pic in the FF series I'm starting. Be sure to check it out.:D
Posted
[size=1] Awesome. The coloring is awesome. May I ask what the heck is he drinking. It looks brownish lol. Anyway I like it. You have great talent. So keep up the great work WW2 [/size]
Posted
Heh, its not CG, I just used my Paint program, and spruced it up a little bit on my Picture It! program.

Frankly I don't really know how to do CG. I tried before, but my stupid Photoshop program isn't too good.
Thus, I'm always stuck with Paint.
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Thats very good ^^;; Its actually rahter funny. I like the colours and how they are bold and nice shading ^^. You should do Rikku! I looooove Rikku, she's my favourite FFx character.

-Kitten

Very good. Veeeerrrrrrrrrrry good. [/COLOR] [/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...