OtakuBoards

Good Charlotte,who likes them

moon-scar demon

I am a big GC fan! Their 2nd CD has a few songs that actually changes people. i wont go into this much but my girlfriend wanted to....end her life and she listened to Hold On if she didnt hear that, she wouldnt be here. I really like them because of the songs that can actually change the peoples minds and make them thin differently.

I don't like them and I don't think I ever will. I don't even bother to get into all of this band stuff such as"who a poser". The only type of music I'll ever listen to is some good ol' MxPx and Red hot chilli Peppers. I've been a big fan of those two bands for a while and I'm not going to change my likes just becuase of someone's appearence (liberty Spikes and the "Joel Mohawk"??). I know a lot of people think that GC's lyrics are deep. I think they are to. When they where growing up they didn't have a lot of freinds and that's why the wrote those songs. Their songs are also very easy to play. I play guitar and the song "Anthem" just repeats the same thing over and over again.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wrist cutter [/i]
[B]i AGREE tHEY ARE COOL sHOW SUM RESPECT tHEIR LYRICS ARE REALY DEEP [/B][/QUOTE]

I Aagree to OHMYGOD!!@!1122111 tHISas bandS MY goSDDS.

OMg bENji IS SO HOTT!1212121 i WANT TO GET iNTHE bARN WITH hIM o(NE DAY q@1!!112121

I AaGRERE TO THAT THERE LYRICs aRE aWESOOME tO!111! OMg We Both Love THIs BANd. I THInk ITS AMAZING!!!111 OMG WTF LOL!!!

-sidesteps the ouchie caps- Painful on the eyes. >_<

I like GC...mentioned this in another thread about NFG, I believe. I'm not "rabid fan girl"...but, you know, if I feel like belting out tunes while I'm driving to my college (30 mins away) right now you're more likely to find their CD in my player than anything else. A month ago it was a burned mix containing Simple Plan, Sugar Cult, Linkin Park, Hoobastank, and...oh crap, who wrote "Poem"? Ummm...oh! -finds CD- Taproot. A few months before that it was one of NFG's CDs.

-shrugs- I think it's kinda pointless for people to argue about who is punk and who's not and should be considered "pop punk/rock." That just confuses the hell outta me, and gives people another reason to hate each other because "OMG! U don"T LIK3 My Mu$1C! U SUX!" >_< Whatever. I don't follow bands. I discover them when they become mainstream and listen to their CDs until I lose interest in them, not when the media (or my friends) do... Which is usually after a couple months to a year of having their CD in my discman and it no longer plays correctly. ^_^

My favorite song on the YatH CD? Probably the title song, or #14...whatever the name of that one is. -does a quick search online- "Moving On," I believe...yeah, that one.

I really can't stand Good Charlotte. Their lyrics are some of the worst I've heard, which is the main reason i don't like them. I mean, if you're going to make music, put some effort into your songs. I especially hate "Anthem". That one line that goes "another loser anthem" pisses me off. They should definately stop with the so-called "loser" front. Everyone knows they aren't "losers". Not to mention they give "losers" like me a bad name.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest _.hack//sign_
you are all posers...sorry to say but there is no clothing style called:'punk'punk is not a style it's a way of life & it annoys me when people label others by the way they dress...especialy when they call someone 'punk!'& goodcharlotte only has one good song...which is on thier first album...which is by far better than thier second one if i had to choose...they were so much better before the preppy people started to like them & now they are just sell outs((if you don't like my opinion then it's your prob. & i mean no real offense...just tellin it like it is...& please don't be sending me angry pms.))

Tenny bopper music!!

Gc is influenced by little children.

I personally can't stand them, they are wannabe's in my opinon. their music is lame, and it drives me insane with the "cult following" we get around here because these people think they are goth......