Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • 4 months later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Call Me "Masa"
Posted
I wish they'd make another season of Chobits or at least some sort of spin-off...wouldn't you agree?[INDENT][COLOR=Sienna]
[SIZE=1]Welcome to OtakuBoards [B]Call Me "Masa"[/B]

I am moving your thread to the existing Chobits thread for the following reason: To avoid confusion we ask that you do not create another thread. Please go ahead and post in the current one no matter how old it is. Before you post any thread, please check the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=38208][COLOR=Sienna][B]Official Threads Directory[/B][/COLOR][/URL] to see if there is already a thread on that topic. It is also a good idea to perform a forum search on that subject to make sure another thread does not already exist.

Please take a moment to review this sticky on [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=37269] [COLOR=Sienna][B]How to Post in Anime Lounge[/B][/COLOR][/URL] . If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or another member of the staff.

~indifference[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]
Posted
[quote name='Call Me "Masa"']I wish they'd make another season of Chobits or at least some sort of spin-off...wouldn't you agree?[/quote]

Yes definately. (they made a spinoff called mohorumatic maiden btw) They lesft a fairly open ending so they can. So all clamp has to do is get off its lazy tuckus and make it.
Posted
[quote name='Avenged666fold'](they made a spinoff called mohorumatic maiden btw)[/quote][b]Mahoromatic - Automatic Maiden[/b] isn't a spin off to Chobits. The anime in question is about a super-powerful battle android that decides to live as a human, a maid to be exact, to prolong her life. Although there are many similarities between the two series, the original Manga for Mahoromatic was done by [URL=http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=1518][B]Bow Ditama[/B][/URL] and [URL=http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=1517][B]Bunjuro Nakayama[/B][/URL], not [URL=http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=5765][B]CLAMP[/B][/URL].

-r2
Guest shurikengirl
Posted
i don't think you should hate persocoms that much at all. they didn't wish to be born in this world as a persocom, if they probably had a choice they would probably choose to be humans. i sort of pity them because most people hate them for being what they are and not being able to love the once they like because they're somehow different from us. imagine not being accepted for what you are, how would that feel?
Posted
I know alot of people that like this anime/manga but i have never read or seen it. I think i better go now and start to invesitgate and see how goo it really is! * runs off*

~*~Cho-lin
Posted
[quote name='shurikengirl']i don't think you should hate persocoms that much at all. they didn't wish to be born in this world as a persocom, if they probably had a choice they would probably choose to be humans. i sort of pity them because most people hate them for being what they are and not being able to love the once they like because they're somehow different from us. imagine not being accepted for what you are, how would that feel?[/quote]
That raises the question of wether or not persacoms have souls. For instance, Minoru's perasacom, Yuzuki, and Chi both have really advanced AI, so they can pretty much think for themselves and make desicions. but the desicions are still based on their programming. So, are they thinking or are they just following their programming?
As for choosing to be a persacom..I'm not sure I'd want to, but I'd love it if my boyfriend was one. <3 that would be so useful.
  • 5 months later...
Posted
I watched the first couple of episodes and I absolutely love it! It's so funny and cute and I love Chii. I keep thinking in my head when she had to buy underwear, "Underpants...underpants...underpants..." LOL :D
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=Plum]I've only seen a few episodes and I've found it interesting. It's actually pretty funny really. I haven't watched it since last year. >.<[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
Chobits is allright though. I have read all volumes and won't bother spoil the ending to you. :animesmil I know Chi can be too irritating due to her air-headedness... but somehow she can be very moody in a threatening way.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=Navy][I]Chobits is really one of my fav.! In fact my friends call me, "Chii" because they saw my collections and they saw so many chobits stuffs. My really fav. character is Freya a.k.a The Dark Chii. I don't really know why but her character really attracts me.[/I][/COLOR][/FONT]:love2:
Posted
I also love the show and I mean! love... I dont know but its the first anime that has attracted me... Chii's cute voice and a lot! I only read some of the manga but have watched the series, so i cant fully blow out everything.. and there are a lot of things in mind..... :animeknow

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...