OtakuBoards

Vampires:Bloodlust

Kain

[COLOR=royalblue][i]She removed her scarf, the black beads clinking rhythmically. Then she folded it with careful movements and set it down on the dresser. Next went her silver earings, all six of them, and her choker. Her silver chain belt was removed, along with the goddess sword and scabbard. She slipped out of her pants and shirt, then removed her chamisole.

From the other room, she could hear his slow steady breathing, and even smell his stress. She shook her head, letting her thick brown hair cover her body. With delicate fingers, she picked up a silver comb and ran it through her hair.

One hundred strokes later, she set it down and drew back the silken du-vay. It beckoned, and she answered. Feeling like a little girl, she slipped in and curled up, drawing the sheets to her face.[/i]

"....good night."

[i]He stirred in his rest, and she projected the image of herself to him. Delicate and pale, curled up, unclad, and fragile. Marcus stood and debated walking in. But she was already asleep. He could see her through the mirror. She looked almost human, but her skin had taken on a decidedly Lycan sheen.[/i][/COLOR]

Astral and Alistair walked out the door of the house, closing there hats over there faces so not to give themselves off. "Now, Astral, you said that Naz'gazel has taken lord Kain on a tour of the city?"

"Yes, he has. He needed to get to know everything. It has been, what? 150 years since the war? " Astral awnswered.

"that seems reasonable. Now, we need to attract the slayers."

"I have the perfect idea." Astral said, unsheethng his swoard and Alistair folowed. The swords glowed red together. The crowd and townspeople surrouning them gasped and ran, but it was to late.

Astral unleashed the power of the Bloodlust as did Alistair iwth the Crimson Blade. Lenghts of bloody light cut threw the crowds like a grassy feild, levelign some surroundign buildings as well. There bodies lay dead and the smell of blood filled the air. Why waist the perfectly good snack? They now waited for the slayers to come.........

[color=firebrick][I]Kain smelled the blood of the man Naz'gazel killed and he nearly went mad.He let out a loud snarl and leapt down from the building.He drank the blood of the human quickly.Not wasting a single drop.Power flows through Kain's body as he throws down the lifeless body.

Naz'gazel: Well how do you feel?

Kain: Much stronger....this is just what i needed.

Regaining his senses Kain can hear the footsteps of more humans approaching.Kain draws his soulreaver and stands in the middle of the street under lamplight.The slayers approach him with caution.Naz'gazel hides in the shadows behind them as they approach Kain.

Kain: You humans were never very smart....

Naz'gazel splits one of the slayers in half and when the other is distracted Kain cuts his head off.Kain feeds off them growing stronger.He stands and wipes the blood from his mouth as Naz'gazel speaks.

Naz'gazel: We must leave.It's almost sunrise.

Kain: Well let us leave then to plan...[/I][/color]

(Charlie was standing on top of her apartment building caressing the handle of the bowie knife in her belt while she was waiting for him to come to her. She was wearing a long black low cut dress with thin straps and a matching black belt. Half of her hair was up in a clip and the other half was down behind her ears with two strands pulled in front of her ears. She wore the black diamond earrings and knecklace he had given her on their anniversary. She couldn't help, but feel worried. If she screwed up then he would win makeing her something she didn't want to be, but if she did everything right then she will have to live with the fact that she had killed the man she loved. Their was no other way and she knew it. There's a sound of clothing being ruffled and someone landing a few feet behind her.)

Alexander: (in a slick almost whispering voice) Don't tell me your waiting for me.

(Charlie turns around to look at him. The first thing she sees is the easy grin on his face as he waites for her reply. She looks at his outfit. He's wearing a black trench coat that almost touches the ground, a blood red button down shirt, black buisness pants, and black low heel boots. His white hair is hanging down around his shoulders. The last thing she looks at before answering his question is his silvery grayish blue eyes.)

Charlie: (in a quiet voice) Actually I was waiting for you.

Alexander: Really, are you planning on killing me?

Charlie: No, I won't you to make me yours forever.

Alexander: (laughs, then says in a louder voice) But, my dear I thought you hated me and wanted nothing to do with me ever again.

Charlie: I've never hated you. I just didn't want to become a vampire. It's because of the fact that I love you is the reason why I ran away instead of killing you when you tried to bite me. It's also because of the fact that I love is the reason why I finally have decided to change my mind and give my self to you.

Alexander: (his eyes begin to shine with victory) Well I must say that the wait was worth it.

(Alexander walks over to her and raises her head so that their noses are inches from each other.)

Alexander: (whispers) I love you so much Charlie and no matter what happens I want you to realise that I will always be there for you. Always.

(He kisses her deeply for such a long time that it seems to go on forever. He then drags his lips from her mouth to her kneck and kisses her kneck four times before revealing his fangs and bites her very slowly. She closes her eyes in extacy and allows him to drink for a few seconds before she grabs her bowie knife and plunges it into his heart. He lifts his head and looks at her with his eyes full of shock. Her eyes however are full of tears and they start to fall down her cheek. she grabs him and holds him to her.)

Charlie: (whispers) I'm sorry.....I am so sorry.

Alexander: (he smiles, closes his eyes and whispers back) D...don't w..w..worry about it my darling. I forgive....you.

(The last thing he here's before he dies her voice saying, " Goodbye my love, I will never forget you." She layes his body back on to the ground and kisses his blood stained lips one last time before pulling her bowie knife out of his body and cutting off a strand of his hair. She gets up and looks out to the horizone. It's getting lighter as dawn comes closer. She clutches the strand of hair in hand and makes a vow to never fall in love with a vampire again.)

End

OOC: *frowns towards Charlie* well...that was random, you're not even recruited to this rp.
--------------------------------------------------------

Leaning against the doorframe he folded his arms across his broad chest and closed his eyes briefly, resting his head against the wooden beam. Turning his head to look into the room he watched her sleep peacfully, her clothes discarded upon the floor. He could see her radience, like a glow that surrounded her body. he could smell the life flowing through her like electric energy, the blood pumping through her veins thundered in his ears. His fingers gripped the fabric of his shirt tightly as he ran his free hand through touseled white blonde locks.

The blood he had supped from her previously in the night still stirred within him making it impossible to sleep. He could sense the impending rise of the sun as the night retreated from its glowing anger. he would have to retreat himself soon, from the searing rays of the sun. Before that, however, he intended to leave her with slightly more than a good dream to think about. Exhaling a soft breath he projected a physical thought very briefly to caress he lily white skin. Invisble fingers trailed over her body as he drank in the sight of her. He was inthralled with this unique woman. Never before had he come across one of her blending and the aura she eminated intoxicated him like no amount of blood could. His feathered touch traced her lips and trailed down her throat between the valley of her breasts. His mental fingers raised the hairs on her skin, leaving goosebumbs where they touched. Running across her ribs and splayed about her stomach. Lowering just below her navel she shifted within the covers and her eyes flew open in a startled expression. Gazing towards the door she expected to see the figure of Marcus watching her with intense vampyric gaze. Instead she found nothing...

Sage awoke to the icy cold drops of rain,she was still proped up agenst the cold stone wall. She got up her head throbing with pain. Looking around she saw that the clouds were gray, and the night was cold. She started walking clutching her wip tightly. "COME OUT YOU BLOOD SUCKING SCUM!" she yelled with rage. She truned and walked into the grave yard. She walked fast but silent, she sacaned eash grave looking for the sent of any vampiers.

"I see you have awoke"said the dark figure. He moved fast coming up behind her." Do you have a death wish my Lady"he wisperd in her ear. She could feal his breath agenst her neck.
"You know i can change you, you can join me." he said moving her hair away from her neck. She tryed to move but he griped her tighter." Who are you" she said in a gasp
"Wouldnt you like to know....think about it my dear ill be back Muhahahaha." and with that he was gone. "Who are you"she thought. She moved on once more still thinking about what he had offerd her.

[COLOR=royalblue][i]She sat up in bed, chest uncovered, hair trailing down her back. Either she was dreaming, or he was more of a trip than she had percieved him to be. It had been awhile, and she wasn't really in desperate need of more sleep.

She rose to her feet, bare toes grasping at the thick carpet. She ran her fingers through her hair once, then slid back into her lingere, before padding out the door silently. The sun was slowly rising, she could see the red glow through the curtains. Like a little girl, she curled up in the leather chair and drew her du-vay around her body. Then she closed her eyes once more and was content to simply listen to the sounds of both fire and sun. Sounds she hadn't listened to in ages.

It was tireing, but she didn't mind much. He was asleep, and she had many hours to wait until he was up again. The poor tortured soul. A vampyre for so long, with Kain to come back and haunt them both.

Fortunately....Elizabeth Dominae's line had survived the brutal assult by becoming invisible. Either that, or there was some way they did it that was never mentioned to her. She mused inwardly, letting her chakras slow down for awhile....before bringing them back up to full power once more. [/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue][I]Whilst journeying back to their safehouse, Naz'gazel noticed a sudden expression in Kain's face. Kain appeared to become anxious, and had a sense of urgency to get to safety. Naz'gazel too felt a rising sense of dread approaching, and hastily began to increase his pace. Cries of anger and rage became discernibly clear, and increasingly louder. A volley of silver arrows whisped passed Kain's skull, becoming lodged within the the frail yet sturdy masonry of the dulled and forgotten wall. Naz'gazel answered the uncouth call with a jagged and crude bolt from his own rigid crossbow, hearing a fell scream of pain.

N: "It is only a large group of slayers that I see behind, but what is this feeling of impending danger that I am constantly sensing."

K: "I'm not sure what it is to be exact, but it is something far more sinister and malevolent than these petty mortal men. Though I do not think it would be in league with humans, I sense it has a great desire for our horrific demise."

Quickening their retreat, Kain and Naz'gazel darted speedily into a misused alley, only vanish into the fading night light.
The slayers soon came to the same alley, but found only dust and the stench of death. One of them soon felt a sense of absolute horror creep throughout them. His hand began to tremble, and as his heart rapidly beat ever faster, he tilted his now pale and cold face to his side, and through the peripheral vision, a demonic shadow loomed menacingly. A scream of shear terror was sent through the streets, only to be silenced horridly, spreading to the other slayers, leaving only death, and blood.[/COLOR][/I]

Azreal gasped, now on his knees. The phantom like creature had toyed with him for hours, leaving scars and gashes across him. His eyes couldn't focus, but it was still clear that the figure was lurking about, still in an endless waltz. "Good night, "Azreal"." It's voice was clear and right in front of him. The sun peeked above the mountain tops as the figure rushed at Azreal, icy cold fingers gripped around his intestine. With a shreik the creature exploded into a plume of smoke and vanished.
Azreal breathlessly clutched his stomach, the figure leaving a chill that felt like it would never pass. His head throbbed as his vision spun, his vomit scorching his throat as it came up. It was all Azreal could do to roll out of the street, where he lay unconcous in the curbside gutter.

[i] O Fortune, Just as the moon you vary your state, always increasing, or decreasing; the detestable life, now difficult, and then easy, with your game sharpens poverty, power, dissolves like ice. [/i]

The sun was coming up shining its bright light all around,the one time she was truely safe from them. She walked down a desertied street. It was still early she was still confused about the dark night befor.

She stoped....

She noticed a body lying in a gutter, she quickly ran over to it, it was a man he was very bloody and cut up. She picked him up and hurried back to her haven.

[color=firebrick][I]As Kain finished off another one of the slayers he begins to get the same feeling he had before.

Kain: We should leave Naz'gazel.

Naz'gazel: I can sense that thing getting closer...

Kain: I'm not strong enough yet and our time is up the sun is beginning to rise so we must hurry.

Naz'gazel slashes one more slayer then they dash off to the safehouse before the sun rises.Kain bursts through the front door just before the sun is able to reach them.

Naz'gazel: Well let me show you your sleeping quarters.

Naz'gazel shows Kain down a staircase in the windowless building into a room down in the deepest parts of the cellar.Of course there are no windows in this room,there is a beautiful ivory coffin in the middle.Large chairs with velvet covering and a table with a candle.On that table is a bottle that contains a thick red liquid and two glasses.Kain can already smeel it and identifies this as blood.

Kain: Thank you Naz'gazel.This will be fine.

Naz'gazel: Yes my lord.

Kain sits in one of the chairs and poors himself some of the blood and thinks of what he is to do next.He will have to gather forces.But before he can do that he must make sure nothing is to get in his way...[/I][/color]

Marcus stirred in his undead sleep, chaotic dreams haunting his mind. Shifting uneasily his brow furrowed as he dreamt.
[i]Fire and death surrounded him as he strode through streets of carnage, the screams of death piercing the air like flaming arrows. Manic laughter drew his attention and he turned to look directly into the eyes of a fledgling, his fangs buried into the throat of a human slayer, their sword limp in their hand as they hung helpless in the slow grip of death. Withdrawing the vampire grinned and laughed insanely at him, blood staining his lips and his chin.

"Here my friend, drink of the gift of Kain." The vampires claws clutched the neck of the victim, holding him out to Marcus, pale skin reflected in the moonlight. The stench of blood hit Marcus like a flood, consuming him uner it's depths as he fought to clear his head. Drawn to the victim who's eyes became wide in pleading fear, he embraced him, strong arms holding him tight as he sought to pierce his skin with razor fangs. As the innocent blood poured into his mouth, a dull roar filled his mind. Gorging himself on his victim mocking laughter echoed about him, cascading in a tumultuous crascendo. Ripping the throat from the lifeless carcass he flung it aside like so much rubbish and shook his head searching around himself for his next victim. Grasping at running screaming humans he drained one after another, bodies scattered where they fell. Blind by the need for blood he flowed through the crowds, an unstoppable force. Falling to his knees in a pool of crimson blood he stopped and stared at his hands, fingers like claws stained with red.

A hand reached out to him from the scarlet mist. An ivory hand with fingers like iron and claws hanging flesh. Peering up Marcus sobbed, blood tears falling from pain filled eyes. Red eyes watched him from above as Marcus placed his hand in the onsters own and raised himself from the road. Kain smiled cruely at him, his fangs glinting in the moon now glowing a dark and deathly red.

"Welcome Marcus...welcome to damnation."[/i]

Marcus' eyes snapped open, panic filled and wide in the darkness. Flinging the lid of his coffin from him, the wood and silver frame lined with lead crashed to the floor as he covered his face with his hands. His hand were shaking as he withdrew them, he stared at them expecting to see blood staining his ivory skin. But no, there was none there, none that his eyes could see at least. Composing himself he hunched over in his coffin, refusing to move as he continued to stare, bewitched, at his hands.

[COLOR=royalblue][i]She came from nowhere it seemed, and before he could blink, her slender, long fingered hands were holding his in her own. He was very quiet, lost in his own tragedy, until he felt them raise to be kissed by her lips. Warmth, flooding fom her mouth, pressing against his ivory skin. He sighed softly and closed his eyes.

Zharra smiled softly and put her arms around him, resing her head on his chest. He stared into space, and then she pulled him up into the main room. The sun had just barely set, and the twilight had taken over. She was dressed in her lingere, and a pale silver nightgown she had found in the closet. He smiled back and ran a h and through her hair. Marcus could see her eyes, showing depth of character he would've never thought possible for a mortal. But he had to remind himself, she was closer to his level than to a humans.[/i]

"Don't be sad please."

"Why do you think I'm sad?"

"I saw you in my mind's eye. Your dream was the soul of sorrow."

[i]His eyes widened slightly, then closed slowly again. Unless she was the watcher he thought she was...how could she see into him so clearly?[/i][/COLOR]

Azreal stirred. Something cool had been draped across his forehead. Waking up in the gutter was an age old habbit for him, so he tried to guess what it was before he felt it. His first guess was that he had accidentaly rolled back into his vomit, or that someone had spilt a drink on him. The smell was not putrid, but rather very refreshing. He pushed his hand up his face to feel a cool cloth on his head. He sat up, realizing that he had once again woken up in a different place than he had expected.

His eyes opened, but his vision swam in a sea of gray. "Relax, you are not in danger." Said a calm voice from behind him. His head spun with questions. [i] Where am I? Why can't I see? why am I here? [/i] but, finally one slipped out. "Who are you?"

[font=gothic][color=indigo][i]It was four of five hours later when Kattarin realised two things. Firstly, and most annoyingly, she was still awake, which was to be avoided. Secondly, she still had no idea what the hell his name was, or even if he was willing to give it. It seemed, then, that both these problems could be remedied at once. She got up, and rather determinedly walked into the next room.

He, whoever he was, was sitting silently, motionlessly, on a huge recliner chair, one leg absently sprawled over the arm rest as he lay back. It was inherenty graceful, though it should have appeared awkward. Kattarin shook her head and walked into the room, having not trouble picking her way by thin moonlight. She took the other chair, and looked at him a long moment before speaking. Even then, he beat her too it.[/i]

"You couldn't sleep,and you don't know who I am?"

Kattarin: Basically.... Well, exactly, really.

"You can't sleep because you don't yet trust me...though in what way you don't trust me, or yourself, I won't get into, and as for my name...."

[i]There was a moment's silence. Kattarin eagerly leant forward."

"Jimmy"

[I]Kattarin fell back against her chair, somewhat bitterly disgusted...[/i]

"Sorry, let me rephrase that."[/font][/color]

Marcus frowned and shook his head briefly in an attempt to clear his thoughts. This woman was a deep enigma to him, not only was her blood distinctly powerful, her insight never ceased to amaze him. now she was saying she was empathic too? Such a thing was only part of vampiric power surely? In all his long years he had never met anyone like her, noone as close to his own dark past as she. Now, with the threat of a blood apocalypse looming she comforted him when his darkest dreams threatened to corrupt his soul, if indeed he had one.

Sighing slightly he ran his hand down her arm and embraced her, murmuring softly in her ear as he placed small buterfly kisses on her neck.

"Why do you trust me?" Nuzzling her neck he ran his fingers across the frail fabric that covered her shoulders and back. His long blonde hair covered his face and draped about her arms, his breath stirring the fine hairs on her skin.

"I could so easily rip your throat out right here, without having to take a single drop of blood inside me." He pressed his fangs against her flesh as if to prove his point.

"To kill you would be a mere nothing."

[COLOR=royalblue]"Even if you did, Elizabeth Dominae would hunt you down, and my father, and my sistren. You would never be safe again."

"So why do you offer your trust so freely to me?"

[i]Her eyes sparkled softly and she smoothed the hair from his face with the pads of her fingers.[/i]

"Because your soul is not one tainted by bloodlust and hatred. You appreciate living and time for what they are. And that is very rare."

"For a leech like me...you're saying."

"Yes. But I don't hunt my prey, I let them come to me. You, I found myself."

[i]She pressed herself to him, hands locking around his back, breath on his torso. Marcus sighed and held her closer.[/i][/COLOR]