OtakuBoards

Sonic X

Dr. Eggman

[color=darkred][size=1]I got this free dvd in the mail that showed a preview of it, and I thought for a Sonic Show it looked really cool, The animtaion is really smooth and the sound also. The thing that I HATE about Sonic know, Is that Dr. Robotnic(sp) is now refered to as Dr. Eggman[/color][/size]

• 3 weeks later...
I haven't seen it but I know all about it.
I've seen a lot of screenshots and they're good.
I like Cream,Tails and Amy from the series.Sonic's ok.

I agree with Hack Helba.I hate how he's Dr. Eggman.Robotnic was way better.

For Rockstar.I never knew there was a movie.....

Sonic X is about Sonic and Co.Shadow used the Chaos Emerald to do a Chatic Warp thing.They were sent into the human world and Sonic almost drowned in a pool but the owner's grandson Chris saved him.So they're in the Real World trying to find the Chaos Emeralds.

[color=666666][size=1][i]What is it and when is it on. Cuz I have heard things about it from my friends, but they never told me when it was on, or what it is. I can tell by you guys that it is extremely cool, So please tell me where to find it.[/color][/size][/i]

I think the show is an insult to the original sonic show, no offense to anyone who thinks differently. Eggman? What happened to Doctor Robotnick? The only good thing about the show is that Knuckles is in it.

Eh, I saw it and I'm honestly not that impressed. It's most likely the dub, but as many of us have all learned from past experiences, video-game-to-television transistions never go that well. Let's look at The Legend of Zelda cartoon from years of late 80's-early 90's lore, the Megaman series of infamy from back in the day, PLUS NT Warrior of present day. None of them were that great series PERIOD, let alone were faithful to the video game series.

My main problem with THIS one, however, is the horrible dubbing. A lot of people were not fond of the voices in the Sonic Adventure series, and I see little difference in this one. They all portray rather stereotypical characters in anime, such as the adventurous outgoing person (Sonic), the submissive weakling female character (Cream), and the know-it-all old (That professor guy.. I've watched one episode, so I didn't catch his name).

Of course, this is more of a young child's anime, whereas I am into more mature, intelligent stories, so why do I honestly care? Young children should watch what they want to (And, if you're an extremist parent, what is so sugar coated it's not even rated Y7), and I should watch what I feel is fit for me.

I love Sonic x!!!!! I have only seen three episodes (all dubbed, on fox box) but i love it already!!!! I like the episode when Sonic and Knuckles fight. Knuckles seriously went crazy, and that was funny. The voices are different than the video game, some for better(i.e. Amy Rose) some for worse (Tails, Sonic). i like the series cuz it's has characters from the video game, unlike the other one w/ the comic book characters(no offense, but i despise Princess Sally. She's annoying) i can't wait for Shadow to show up (He's beyond cool. Cooler than Sonic, even! He reminds me of Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho) The theme song is catchy too. ^^