Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Sora Animation


Recommended Posts

Posted
heres a animation i put together of sora from .hack. I modified a ragnarok sprite to make him and used animation shop to make the animation. What do u think? :D
Posted
I really like it and like Klinanime1 said it would be a really neat avatar,I also really like the light from the twin blades,and the staticy beginning it makes it look really cool ^^.I really like it,and you did a great job on it!!
Posted
[color=orangered]Well, I would've picked a different colour other than black for the background, you can't really see much of him until the light comes around. Maybe that was the effect you wanted though, so that's not really a critisism.

Yup, thumbs up ^_^ I'm impressed! I, like everyone else, am a fan of that staticy thing, and the shiny thing... [i]shiney things[/i]...

*laughs* Yeah, nice work! ^__^;;[/color]
Posted
I like it; good job ooder. This is one of my favorite of all time. I give it 8 on a scale of 1-10. 8 because I'm not really a dothack fan.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...