OtakuBoards

do u like my banner?

quietstranger16

hey,
this is my first time postin here, so be patient and slightly understanding. i just got photshop from a friend(and right after i asked for a banner) and i thought id try to make a banner, to test my skills. Keep in mind, i haven't used photoshop in a long time, and the pic of suzuka i used was crappy. so, please just let me know how i did.

It's pretty good,I like the background design and the purple color,I also like the font and how it looks blurry.And the pic is nice,but it's kinda blurry,but if you could use a different pic of Suzuka or sharpen it would be a really great banner,but overall it's still really good!!Also I still really like it ^^!!

Hmmm...the image quality is pretty bad, so try using more high qulity images. :/

The text looks blurry which isn't that bad, however the background you have makes it look bad. Also, the font itself isn't that great. Try downloading different kinds of fonts and vary them.

Keep trying though...try working with the font also...making it glow, emboss, etc. Photoshop is an awesome program, but it can be confusing with so many things. Try looking at tutorials to get a feel for all the things you can do. ^^