OtakuBoards

Football

Guest Magdalena

Guest Magdalena
I need to rant.. so here goes... Excuse all obscenties, I'm pissed

So how about that disgrace the Patriots called an opener? They might as well have just not come to the game, they would have left with more respect. The Bills creamed the, with 31 to 0. ZERO! WTF?!?!? Tom Brady sucked *** today, making me hate him even more than I did before, 5 interceptions because of his poor decisions. Sam Adams, a huge *** linebacker for the Bills, intercepted the ball, and ran 37 yards to a touchdown. The guy is 350 pounds, how fast can he run? Not very, but the Pats just sat on their asses and watched the guy jiggle. Everytime they tried to get a touchdown, they ****ing fumbled the ball. They've been playing football for how long? OMG I'm so ****ing pissed off. 19 seconds left of the game, and they screwed up their only chance to leave with a little dignity. Lawyer Milloy kicked *** with the Bills, and he's only been on the team 2 days. Yea, go Pats! You dumb****s fired him. The Bills had some excellent players, Milloy, Adams, Spikes, Bledsoe.... Bledsoe, an ex-Pat, did excellently, considering he had enough time to go deep because of the Bills awesome defense. Even from the beginning, I knew that the Pats had no chance, their offense was poor, defense was horrible, choice of plays, everything. What a sorry excuse for 2001 Superbowl winners.

And the Giants... hell yea baby! 23 - 13, the Giants are my favorite team. Didn't see too much Shockey action, but Tiki Barber did really well. I'm quite pleased with their performance .

I didn't watch Dallas versus whoever they were playing, to upset over the Pats, and I don't wanna watch tonights game... The ****ing Pats should learn how to play and not ruin my Sunday.

[COLOR=indigo]Aw don't let the...[i]PATRIOTS[/i] ruin your Sunday! You expteded more of them? They're really projected to be a push over team this year, not too suprising either.

But hey there were some high lights of today. Like the Chiefs winning! Yay!! *parties*

But of course the shocker today was the defeat of Miami by the Texans, but hey thats just what I think is amazing. Have fun, don't worry the Pats can't do as bad as the lions have been doing past couple years![/COLOR]

Don't you ever! EVER! Con Word on the Pats! There my team. Its not there fault that Bledsoe is a complete @%^ and ditched the Pats. the traitor! The PAts went to the super bowl no later than 3 years ago so there still alowed to rest on ther lorruls and there still one of the best teams in my opinion. Jsut because they lost one game badly doens't mean that you can talk about them like that. I mean, the Browns and the Bengals are like the every game. It was just one game.

PS- DOn't con word on Tom Brady either.

Here, let me put it simply for you. Football sucks because its mis-named. "Soccer" is foot ball, you can only use your feet unless your the goalie or it goes out of bounds. "Football" should be "PigSkin ball" or "lets-put-on-pads-and-run-into-each-other-while-chasing-a-dead-pig-filled-with-air ball".

~Plo

This has nothing to do with whether or not you agree with the name of the sport. Who gives a ****? I hate these stupid semantics debates in football threads.

I luckily was at Six Flags during the Bears game. I remember hearing someone saying "The score is 33 - 3" or something horrible like that... and since the guy he told it to didn't sound remotely excited, I just assumed the Bears got their butts kicked. Being in Chicago, I just assumed it was about the Bears lol.

It's hard to know what to expect with them anymore. They somehow pulled off a decent draft. They have some excellent players. People just randomy can't pull things together. They're not remotely consistent. It's rather aggrivating, but somehow most people here stick by them.

Its called football cuz almost every thing you do i it depends on your feet....

Anyways my team im focusin on (The Bengals) still got JOn Kitna on board(sigh) throin interceptions and stuff.....they still look good to me...better than last year

Except throw and catch the ball which is almost the whole premisis of the game. You use a stick in hockey but they don't call it stickball lol.

Anyway, who cares about the Patriots. Their time is up. The Bucs are whats happening lol. Super Bowl last year, 1-0 already this year, one loss in the preseason... Greatest Defense in the league, top rated offense, great kicker, great everything. The smacked the Eagles around tonight. Tampa and jacksonville are about the same distance from where I live... I liek both teams, but Jacksonville blew their opener... they should have had that, so should the dolphins. At least I have one florida team to be proud of

Now here the team I'm interested in seeing this year: The Redskins... now I know you all think they suck, hey they beat the Jets lol. But i'm interested in seeing their rookie QB and how Spurrier changes his method of coaching this season. I like Spurrier, I LIKED the Gators... till they completel blew their lead against Miami on Saturday.... I lost all hope in them after that.... but Spurrier is good... he can make this team something.... Something like they used to be back int he day when i lived in DC. They are my hometown team... I will always like em.

Teams to watch this year.... Bucs, Redskins, Lions, Chiefs, Titans and I think I'm gonna go with Carolina. They all have great potential. Teams not to watch... Raiders, Patriots, and Rams. Horrid starts. Probably a horrid season.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]
Now here the team I'm interested in seeing this year: The Redskins... now I know you all think they suck, hey they beat the Jets lol. But i'm interested in seeing their rookie QB and how Spurrier changes his method of coaching this season. I like Spurrier, I LIKED the Gators... till they completel blew their lead against Miami on Saturday.... I lost all hope in them after that.... but Spurrier is good... he can make this team something.... Something like they used to be back int he day when i lived in DC. They are my hometown team... I will always like em.
[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo] Heh, I used to live right outside of D.C., and I've been a die hard Skins fan since '84 when Doug Williams and Joe Gibbs won the Super Bowl. When they won again in '88 I became convinced that the Redskins would win the Super Bowl every four years...

Anyway, this year I'll just be happy if they have a .500 season. Spurrier will be an awesome coach for them [b]if[/b] Snyder doesn't royally screw things up. Personally, I think that signing neon Dion a few years back really messed with there draft picks and ended up hurting the team. Hopefully Spurrier will make the team contenders again.[/color]

Well, it seems like my Raiders are totally screwed this season. They absolutely blew in the preseason and they couldn't beat the Titans, who they've been able to beat as recently as last season.

Sucks to be a Raider fan right now...even worse to be a [i]sane[/i] one because I actually realize what this season is gonna be like (we're a dying breed, I know).

At least I have USC to turn to even though they almost choked against BYU (and damn Florida actually choking against Miami...USC could've gotten some serious mileage in the rankings had Florida won...).