OtakuBoards

Feelings

Meteora

[color=darkblue][size=1][i]Well who here is more of a friend than a BF or GF. Cus thats me. I'm friends with all of the most attractive girls and none of them want to be more than that. And 2 who has helped someone lately? I mean emotionally and mentally. I have last night I did I just talked with my best friend Anna about some stuff. I helped her out because she is going through a rough time right now, so yeah how about you guys.[/color][/size][/i]

You're the nice guys, thats why you're all their friends ....if you were one of those stupide jerk offs, then all the gurls would be all over you....

I have alot of guy friends, straight guy friends... so there's not much work there. I never associated myself with alot of girls and I don't associate myself with alot of gay guys either.... I'm the straightest gay guy you'll ever know.

I believe that before you start helping others, you should help yourself. Everyone has problems, and if you don't work on your own, you won't develop any knowledge that will be useful to others. Right now, I'm going through a huge paradigm shift, which is changing something that has been ingrained in my mind ever since I was a young child. I feel that if I don't work through my own problems first, helping others with theirs would seem hypocritical. It's okay to try and comfort people, but leave the actual advice giving to parents or other people with emotional experience, unless you have enough emotional experience to truly aid someone. Remember, there is a difference between giving someone temporary false hope and helping them emotionally by reflecting on your own experiences.

One more thing, so nobody yells at me, I make no assumption that Meteora or anyone else who posts lacks emotional experience, and do not want to offend anyone mentally or emotionally. These are merely my views, and I will be glad to expand on them or defend them, if necessary.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]You're the nice guys, thats why you're all their friends ....if you were one of those stupide jerk offs, then all the gurls would be all over you..... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=hotpink][size=1]Isn't that the most stupid and moronic thing you've ever heard?

And the stupid jerk-off guys only like the preppy girls who have no common sense.

Hey, Meteora, you're better off without them. Find a nice girl who's like you. There's nothing wrong with being the shoulder that some people need.[/color][/size]

hm. I have lots of friends, but the thing is, I'm not interested in any of them. You can usually see me helping some guy out with his girl, or some girl out with her guy (and sometimes guy/guy and girl/girl), but I really don't like anyone more then a friend. Eh. I guess I don't count yet.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]You're the nice guys, thats why you're all their friends ....if you were one of those stupide jerk offs, then all the gurls would be all over you....

I have alot of guy friends, straight guy friends... so there's not much work there. I never associated myself with alot of girls and I don't associate myself with alot of gay guys either.... I'm the straightest gay guy you'll ever know. [/B][/QUOTE]

This post was just begging to be quoted.

Anyway, I'm kinda like that but not to the extreme. I try to help out people when I need it but people don't really come to me because I'm a pretty quiet person. Oh well.

[color=darkblue][size=1][i]Well thanks Queen Asuka. I guess your right. I also do think that Transtic Nerve is right most girls do like the guys that are jerks. Trust me I asked some. Thats what they said. Well anyways how about you other people?[/color][/size][/i]

I'm kinda in your situation, I make friends with I guy I like and then he sees me as nothing more than a friend, a little sister, his buddy.....

I do this all to offten and it gets a bit frustrating, but it's really my own fault, I want to date a friend, someone I can talk to, not have some sort of relationship based on what we see outside.

That's the way life is I suppose, but look meteora, I keep trying so there must be some hope for people like us?

[color=darkblue][size=1][i]Wow its amazing that so many people have the same problem. I probably will get through it. Just one thing she gets jealous when I talk about another girl. Why does she do that? I mean if she doesnt like me like that then why does she get jealous. I just seemed to notice unless she likes me and doesnt want to say. But i dont want to get all cocky and then get shot down again.[/color][/size][/i]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=hotpink][size=1]Isn't that the most stupid and moronic thing you've ever heard?[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Not really, because it works out like that quite often. I find that most girls are attracted to jerks. It's like some instinct almost. Why? I have no clue.

Perhaps they like a challenge or actually think they can change him because he apparently has a "good side" or some other moronic thing like that. Strangely the thing a nice guy has in the first place. If they do manage to change him, then they get the best of both worlds because they were able to produce a hybrid nice guy/jerk. Of course, this rarely ever happens. Don't tell them this though. I don't think they could take it.

Many know the nice guy will probably always be there as it is. So of course they're not all going to just fling themselves at him right away.

I have nothing to complain about though. I've never had a hard time finding a girlfriend if I actually tried to. The problem with me is that I rarely even try because most of the time I don't even want one. I currently have a girlfriend, and I'm happy... so eh.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DFantasy [/i]
[B]Yes, I too am in the same situation as you but for one exception. The hottest girl in school likes me(and i'm not a jerk(to transtic) and we are now dating!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Anyway. Most of my relationships have grown out of friendships. My two most recent serious boyfriends (including my current one) were both platonic friends to whom I always complained about my guy problems, while they were semi-secretly liking me all the while. I just didn't see them in that way for a long time (maybe about a year), until one day it just clicked and we started dating.

I guess my point is, don't give up, maybe one day one of those girls will get a clue. :p

For me, dating a friend just seems to make more sense. Of course I think it also tends to lead towards more serious relationships, since you already know each other so well. Case in point, the last guy and I dated for about a year and a half, and my current boyfriend and I have been going out for a little longer than that now.

And for the record, I personally am never attracted to jerks.

[color=darkred][size=1]Ohh god where to start... Yeah I could say that im a ladys man ^_^ I dont care about making friends or hanging out with other guys, I just wanna flirt!

And thats the reason I dont want a girlfriend right now, because I always have to worry about somthing and have to be careful what I do or say to other gurlz, lol. I was gonna ask my friend Sammy out the other week (because she dumped her boyfriend), but then I realized that the only reason I wanted to go out with her, was to get some, LOL. I rather be able to do what I want with who I want, and not have to worry about anyone on my back about it.

I feel more comfortable talking with gurlz, I can say anything!! Ohh and I man do I mean ANYTHING!!!!

I have feelings for every chick I talk to. isnt that bad? hehe ^_^[/size][/color]

The problem with me is that I'm too well known by my female friends as a sweet ,caring sensitive guy(which no doubt I am)so whenever someone asks me out I have troubles declining, which kinda leaves me in a akward situation.

!!!!I HATE BEING SENSITIVE TO CHIX!!

Hey I mean I not such a bad thing for me I guess because I never left without a partner for anything at school or anything like that. Also Its good for my social status, jenn who is like my best friend , is the girl all the guys drool over. So of ourse I make lots of new friends=p

[color=darkblue][size=1][i]Yeah that is the same with one of my friends. She is my best friend and the worst part is that I love her and she knows but she has said no to me 3 times.Grrr but all that matters is that im there for her.^^[/color][/size][/i]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Meteora [/i]
[B][color=darkblue][size=1][i]Yeah that is the same with one of my friends. She is my best friend and the worst part is that I love her and she knows but she has said no to me 3 times.Grrr but all that matters is that im there for her.^^[/color][/size][/i] [/B][/QUOTE]

yea thats the main thing. Mabey one day she will truely realise how you feel about her and how you've always been there for her and go to a higher level in your relationship? Anyways , goodluck:)

same here... thats a well known problem, thats just me basicly, reminds me of an old post : "do nice guys finish last" it was quiet intresting, though to get back to the point, i have firends some of them are women, some of them can be models, ands its a shame that like one of my friends once told me :" your just that friend kinda guy"... i hate that, somebody try to be nice, and his reward... nothingness lol, getting used to it though.
as for relationships, i have none, no Gf onl friends... some good some bad... hope one day itll all change, and ill find someone who likes me and loves me... yeah right...