OtakuBoards

Feelings

Meteora

[color=indigo]Well, I think that your first problem is that you are too straight forward with your emotions. You should never tell a girl that you love her (except in a playful, meaningless manner) unless you have been dating her for quite awhile.

I am unsure why girls go out with me. Usually I am crippled by a paralyzing fear when I ask them on a date?I guess good looks and honest charm go a long way with most girls. [/color]

that's usually me,I'm friends with more guys than I can count,a couple like me,but I like the ones I can;t have. I listen to them talk about pretty popular girls they like,but I'm there for em anyways. That's what friends do,and I realized since my bf left me that friends will always be there but a BF or GF eventually leaves,and it kinda ruined things, see it as we were close friends before we dated. I don't know about feelings right now, it's a mix between great happiness and cronic depression...hmmm

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=hotpink][size=1]Hey, Meteora, you're better off without them. [/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Why is he better off without them? He is friends with them already, and just because they don't want to be more than friends means he should disown them or something? If your best friend (girl or guy) said they were attracted to you, and you didn't feel the same way, and they didn't talk to you anymore. Are you better off without them?

If certain girls don't like you, there isn't anything you are going to be able to do to change that. Just keep looking untill you find the girl that's right for you.

Ouch,it hurts to like your best friend. I know it. It's so hard to have something you can;t have,I liked my best guyfriend for the longest time,it hurt,but eventually you move on.

You shouldn't disown them,would you turn your back on a great friend?And over something as silly as a crush? I mean,it hurts,but you just can;t run from everything that hurts you.

[FONT=arial]you know, if someone says they love you, it doesn't always mean they love you romantically. not that I'm trying to burst your bubble, because maybe she did mean something by it, but you shouldn't automatically assume she loves you that way just because she said it. I tell my best friends that I love them (and likewise), because yeah, I do love them, but as friends. doesn't mean I want to date them or anything.

I'm kinda like the listening ear for a couple of guys. I look at them as just good friends, they look at me as just a good friend, it's all happy-like and works out nicely. although yeah, I imagine if I did like one of them it wouldn't work out that great, and likewise. but don't quit being nice and start acting like a jerk because of the 'good girls go for bad boys' idea though. you can't always expect immediate gratification, but the good karma will work for you later on down the road somehow. plus, your girl-friends can put a good word in for you to all their girl-friends, thus enhancing your chances of finding someone else you'd like to date who'd also like you back.

also keep in mind that you shouldn't be acting nice soley because you're hoping that'll make her like you. reminds me of some guys I know who play the innocent "I'll take care of you"-type guy, just aiming to get a piece of *** later on. they'll see through it after awhile (if not immediately), and then heh, it kinda does the opposite of what you tried to come across as in the first place :nope:. I don't think that's what you were trying to do necessarily, but that's the idea that came across to me after I saw a couple of posts here, so I figured it certainly wouldn't hurt to bring it up.[/FONT]

[color=666666][size=1][i]I see what you are saying about the love situation. Why oh why does my life have to be like that? I wish Girls weren't so complicated like that. Please tell me why you girls play mind games with us guys.*Starts running around room hitting everything in his way.*[/color][/size][/i]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by elf_gurl_kagome [/i]
[B]HA HA STUPID KID!!! CANT EVEN GET A GIRL FRIEND....MAYBE U SHOULD JUS TURN GAY... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo][sarcasm]Yeah, we all know that all of those good looking gay men decided to ?turn? gay because they couldn?t find a girl that would go out with them?

?elf_gurl_kagome I think that you?ll fit right in?:worried: [/sarcasm]

[/color]

[B]HA HA STUPID KID!!! CANT EVEN GET A GIRL FRIEND....MAYBE U SHOULD JUS TURN GAY... [/B][/QUOTE]

:flaming: hey now, that was totaly uncalled for!!!!
i mean, what the heck, he is a little kid, he is going to meet other girls in his life.
its comments like yours that make some people's lives miserable!
dont you ever consider other peoples feelings? :therock:

[color=green]Meteora, girls play with the heads of men because it can be fun, for those that can be heartless... Sometimes we don't even realize **looks around furtively**

elf_gurl_kagome--what you said was rude and inappropriate, even though it was not directed towards me, I took offense to it. Meteora started this thread to solicit advice, and until your thread, while some advice had been stated somewhat harshly, it was constructive, whereas your post was, in my less than humble opinion, at least rude, it was inappropriate and spammy.

Meteora, you probably have a long time left to live, and in that long time, you will meet numerous people, one of whom may be the right one for you, or they may not. My advice is to make yourself as complete as possible, find yourself and who you are, that way you have something to bring to a relationship, and you are not looking for something. Relationships are about sharing between two people, not one person being needy.[/color]

[color=666666][size=1][i]Ok I see what you are saying. Also Im not a little kid im 14 thats not little. I dont think. Oh and Elf_Girl_Kigomi I can get a girl so just shut up. That was extremely rude. I didnt appretiate that what so ever.[/color][/size][/i]

[B]i was only kiddin...sheesh...everybody takes thins so seriously[/B][/QUOTE]
well, you didnt sound like you were joking......plus the fact, it was all in caps, so it was like you were shouting it. puting things all in caps just isnt good internet etiquete, its like your screaming.
just thought i would let you know ^_^

I'm going to give you a little hint.... as a Moderator and all. This is something I've learned over my years of experience (as a person)... ready?... Don't ever post anything remotely resembling this EVER again, or you will be banned. -Drix

If you're 14 years old, you're not a little kid. You're worse, you're an [i]adolescent[/i] (shudders). Good luck, young man, good luck. Also, I just want to make sure it's okay to advertise other forums in your signature (hint hint, nudge nudge moderators).

[color=#707875]I think it should be obvious that you should ensure that your friend doesn't use your account. You are responsible for your own account, regardless of who is using it.

Also...your post quality is really not very good. If you don't make an effort to improve, you will probably be banned in any case. Please read the rules and watch your quality in future.[/color]