OtakuBoards

What are you afraid of?

Elk

I have a fear of hate... that goes along with rejection... I feel like a faliure if im not well liked...

And im not well liked at my school, but some people's opinion matter to me more than others. Im not very fond of many people in my grade in particular... nor they of me. But when i met someone new and they make a jugdement, im virtually crushed, dont ask me why, I just am. Thats problably the same for all fears... But im glad someone can post a board like this ^-^ it kinda all pulls us together you know? Even though were not all the same.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[SIZE=1][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=Black]I can't count the number of times I've posted in a thread like this, lol ^_^.

Well not so much my own death that Im afaird of, It's the people close to me. It would devastate me if something bad were to happen to any of my family or my friends. It makes me a little edgey thinking about it.

I'm also afaird of [B]E.T[/B]. He isnt cute... He's pure unrestrained evil I tell you![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

To be honest...[spoiler]I am scared to grow up. It scares me, because that's when everything that can go wrong, goes wrong. Like loved ones dying, ...all that junk.
[/spoiler]Also water so deep I can't see the bottom and places so high, if I fell from it I'd break a leg or arm or body...*shudder*. [spoiler]And the fact we really don't know what's after death. Nothing or...Heaven? ...or hell. ._.;;; [/spoiler] Meh. I'm not usually afraid of bugs (I love spiders and whatnot), animals, etc, but scorpions scare me. ._.! I hate those buggers. *sighs* Boy i suck. lol

[QUOTE=Ashton]CLOWNS! OMG, those guys scare me. I remember the circus...I can't even talk about it without reliving the horror. :( Their painted faces! Their laughter! It sickens me. *Shivers* I'm afraid of clowns, yes...I just wanna take a hammer and...

:bash:[/QUOTE]

Definitely would have to agree with that. I am not scared much of anything but that is the only thing that makes me freak out. That and porcelain dolls. When I was but a young child my grandma would buy me these porcelain dolls and...I dunno for some reason I took fear of them. I am not afraid of the dark or any other things, for I love the dark, it's mysterious and seducting how could I not love it? The night and it's vast land of secrecies. Just clowns are the things that give me the shivers especially the evil clowns and thier screechy laughter! :eek:

-yulia

[QUOTE=Ashton]CLOWNS! OMG, those guys scare me. I remember the circus...I can't even talk about it without reliving the horror. :( Their painted faces! Their laughter! It sickens me. *Shivers* I'm afraid of clowns, yes...I just wanna take a hammer and...

:bash:[/QUOTE]

one of my friends is scared of clowns too.
me, i'm scared of getting sick, and the sight of blood (real blood, not animated.) it just really upsets my stomach O.o

i fear alot of things. like spiders for example. heights. my fears are somewhat childish for some reason. but the thing i fear the most is being alone. i can probably handle it well, but if i'm not around a person for a *very* long time, i just might be even more anti-social than i already am. it's like, i might go insane! [pulls hair out]

[size=1][color=#696969]Fear. It's such a vague word has several different meanings, but we all have something we're afraid of. I am particularly not afraid of anything, well...almost anything. The few things that I fear are personal, than just...the basic phobias. In one of ULX's, Unborn Lord Xion, digimon RPG, I believe it was called Digital Fear: Rise of Phobiamon, he asked for the few things we were afraid of and the fears that I put down were, like I said, personal.

Anyways, my fears...uhm. I am afraid of giving emotional pain to my parents, particularly my mother, because she went through a lot of pain during the last few years that I was not a child, but an understanding and somewhat matured teenager, being alone in the world with the ones that I loved either keeping distance from me or not caring anymore, and being alone in the complete darkness, night darkness, I don't mind, room darkness, hell no. I am also afraid of letting people in, trusting people and the like. Hmm...I seem to be forgetting something. OH! I despise clowns! I guess you could say I am a bit scared of them because they remind me of Pennywise, aka Stephen King's IT. Ugh, I just want to shoot him in the face and just go...Texas Chainsaw Massacre on him! Sorry, just got caught up in the moment.

I really feel like I left something out. What could it possibly be? Spiders, no...they bother me, but don't scare me. Bees and wasps, as long as I don't bother them. OH! I am afraid of swimming in deep lakes that I know nothing about. Shallow areas are fine, but deep lakes scare the crap out of me. I think I may be afraid of commitment or maybe I'm just afraid to open to some people.

EDIT: I just realized something, I think I might be a bit paranoid people touching me. And I am...darn, I forgot the word. Once I know the word, I'm editing again. I think it had to do with something about...Self something or other.[/size][/color]