OtakuBoards

What are you afraid of?

Elk

What are you afraid of? I'm not afraid of anything, except

[spoiler] Because my parents never got married I've never seen my dad he left when I was 1 or less, and I'm afraid that I'll never see him in real life before he or I die and I don't want to see him when he's on life support or see him just because he'd dying. And I'v never even seen him in a picture ether.[/spoiler] and that's it.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anime_Forever
I fear my self. For my own reasons. I fear the dark becase I am weak. I fear bugs because i am not brave and I feer needles morethan anything because they hurt.

[size=1] I fear dissappointment from others. It really crushes me to see someone who's just been dissappointed in me.

But other than that, the unknown. That's right, kiddies. I'm afraid of not knowing whether or not some madman is going to jump out and kill me. [/size]

I am afraid of being alone, as I am now..Sure I have ppl all around me but that's not the loneliness. It's that kind of loneliness that eats you from the inside and you have the hardest time to fill in....I call it depression and hatred, what else could you call it.....that and needles

"Fear of success is one of the new fears I've heard about lately. And I think it's definitely a sign that we're running out of fears. A person suffering from fear of success is scraping the bottom of the fear barrel.

Are we going to need AA-type meetings for these people? They get up to the microphone and go, "Hi, my name is Bill and I can't stand the thought of having a stereo and a cream colored couch."

According to most studies, people's number one fear is public speaking. Number two is death. Death is number two. Does that seem right? That means to the average person, if you have to go to a funeral, you're better off in the casket than doing the eulogy."

Personally I fear spiders.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by maladjusted [/i]
[B][size=1]
But other than that, the unknown. That's right, kiddies. I'm afraid of not knowing whether or not some madman is going to jump out and kill me. [/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

ALRIGHT who told him? I want names? Now my whole damn plan down the drain, 2 YEARS of planning down the ol' porthead. Jeeze guys. THANKS.

I fear my multiple personalities, sometimes.... Nevermind, I said nothing... return to the plan. I also fear Kanojo. I think he may be god or something. Perhaps a devil. But whatever he is, it's not human. I'm also afraid because I haven't seen him on recently, and that frightens me more than anything.

*Dangles a spider in front of wrist cutter* :devil:

Don't worry WC ol' buddy, it's fake... or IS it.. 0_o

[FONT=arial]I fear being the victim of a homocide. and pain, that too. althought pain and homocide usually go hand in hand. anywho. for some reason, certain noises freak me out, too (they'd be hard to describe, so I'm not gonna confuse you). that and cold, hard silence. makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

this one time I fell asleep with my head phones on listening to the New Found Glory's Sticks and Stones album. anybody who's heard the hidden track can imagine my terror at waking up to hear it blaring in my ear after 20 odd minutes of silence in a dark room by myself. or maybe not; I'm seriously a bit of a nutcase. at any rate, I hate them now. *listens to CD anyway*[/FONT]

[COLOR=blue][I]Who wouldn't be creeped out by spiders. The bigger and hairier, the freakier. Especially nasty when you find about six funnel-webs around your house, and one inside.

Death doesn't worry me, at least not the concept, but it's the way you would die. Dying peacefully in your sleep, that wouldn't bother me, but dying a horrific painful, agonizing tortuous death where you would see your own gruesome demise with your own eyes (remembers melting guy from The Rock) on the other hand, would.

Also I could say being alone in vast areas of water, such as being far off in the really deep parts of the ocean or huge lakes with no one around. I've got the cruelest mind, and after seeing things like Lake Placid, Deep Blue Sea and the like, my mind tends to play tricks on me.[/COLOR][/I]

[color=indigo]About the only thing I really fear is intense pain. Public speaking, it's more just nervousness about actually thinking of something good to say. Death, not at all. Snakes, spiders, needles, all those, it's not the things themselves that I fear (I actually think spiders and snakes are cool), it's the pain of getting bitten/stuck/whatever.

When I had blood drawn for a blood test, I actually watched them put in the needle and draw the blood--I was interested in how they did it. The pain wasn't the worst part (though they did lie about how much it would hurt), it was the bit about getting lightheaded and almost passing out. And the pain was [i]not[/i] bad enough to do that to me, so I have no idea why that happened. Kind of pisses me off, actually, since I can't figure it out :twitch:[/color]

hmmm...
somtimes, i am afraid of my imagination (i have a very very active one, for being 18. i am almost as bad as a little kid!)
i am afraid of being alone.
and i am afraid of being unprotected....like, if i am walking down the street, and its dark, and some psycotic guy attacks me, and...some..stuff happends...
well, i am afraid of the stuff that might happen. (blush)
am i wrong to feel like that? i mean, no one talks about that kinda stuff.....

Man i'm afraid that one of these days that i am really going to slip up and do something that i am going to regret doing after i have already done it.It's not that big of a deal cause its not like i haven't made a complete fool of myself which i have of course and also everyone else out there probably has to.
I just hate it when my parents freak out and get really really mad at me and yell at me and lecture me.
Than this is a really stupid one but i hate those you know really big fat bumble bee's.oh man, those things literally freak me out.
Then i have this little thing about dying but i don't think about it that much though.

I used to be a LOT more paranoid, which made my insomnia worse at one point because I would lie in bed and listen to the house creak, thinking someone was breaking and walking around, or stand very still, trying to hear their breathing... o.O eek
So before it was much worse, but I still fear rape... And I don't really fear that much but I have those phobias you can't control...
One is a choking phobia... I choked a few years ago and sicne then I'm very uncomfortable sucking on hard candies, I can't swallow pills and if you touch the front of my throat without warning my reflexes can invountarily break your finger/arm.

Another is dentistry... You should see me before I go to the dentist's... I'm all hot and bothered, hyperventilating like mad.
I'm not afraid of spiders... unless they're in my bed o.o;

"When I had blood drawn for a blood test, I actually watched them put in the needle and draw the blood--I was interested in how they did it. The pain wasn't the worst part (though they did lie about how much it would hurt), it was the bit about getting lightheaded and almost passing out. And the pain was [i]not[/i] bad enough to do that to me, so I have no idea why that happened. Kind of pisses me off, actually, since I can't figure it out :twitch:"

You may have given blood too quickly. That happened to a guy at my school. He kept pumping his hand at the blood came out too fast. He started rambling in German (he doesn't remember it) before he passed out. I didn't think it really hurt when they stuck the needle in. I was a bit worried that they wouldn't get it in properly b/c I'm petite and they had trouble finding my vein. So, I guess that's what I fear, having to put myself in someone else's hands. Even when it's just a project for school or something like that. I need to be in control of what happens to me in almost all cases. I guess I also sort of fear rejection. I got a lot of it in junior high, and it makes me sort of bitter and wary with "popular" people. Other than that, I fear being raped. I'm not completely sure why, but the idea of someone coming in and taking advantage of me terrifies me.

[size=1] I'm afraid of fear. And fear is afraid.

Eh.

Not really sure what I am afraid of. I don't have this totally jiggin list of jolly things. Heh.

"The only thing to fear is fear itself," as I believe JFK, one of the best presidents in my disasterous opinion, said.[/size]

Well, I'm afraid of only three things in life: needles, losing control, and being alone. I fear needles because...Well, I don't really know. I just don't like the feeling when the go into your skin and the pinch that you feel. It's like sometimes I think that somethin' will go wrong when the doctor sticks the needle into my arm. Losing control is another one of my fears. I'm pretty nuts ((any of my friends can tell you that)) but I like to have control of myself. When I lose control and get really angry, it really scares me afterwards. Like someday I just wont stop. And my third fear, being alone. If you put a camera in the room I'm in in the middle of the night, you will constantly find me looking over my shoulder and turning on lights and speeding down halls. I get really paranoid, even though night is my favorite time.

Guest Anime_Forever
Im...afraid...of humansDONTHITME!!!!!!!!! I am truly not human. Seriously! If you saw my picture youd say oh my god he cnt be human. That of youd screem OMYGOD!!! OMYGOD!!!!! And pull out every evil repelant in the houe and put them on the computer screen....