Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yeah, I like the "Run Around" song from Digimon, I also like the choral intro to Tenkuu no Escaflowne... Also I like the theme tune when Escaflowne starts fighting. That's cool.

Transtic, does "Tenkuu no Escaflowne" mean Escaflowne of The Skies?
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
I see the topic and think, I dont know any anime music, but when ppl mention it im like oh yeh! That trunks theme, thats the one that starts off slow then like snaps into a bathos then rulez?
I like one winged angel from FFVII if that counts.
Posted
[COLOR=blue]I have many Favourite songs from different shows(anime).[/COLOR]


But I would have to say "Just Communication",
"Rhythm Emotion"(Gundam Wing) ,"I'm a Pioneer"( Tenchi Muyo) and songs from DBZ like" Vegeta's Themes" and probably the Intros.




:smirk: Peace!!!:smirk:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B]from what I've heard, I like a lot of Fushigi Yugi's songs. I like Kenshin's 'Heart of Sword' and Nadesico's 'You Get to Burning' too, they're really catchy. [/B][/QUOTE]

:p I would have to agree w/amibasuki. I've heard those same songs and they're really good. Give Japanese songs a chance ;)
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
Just Be Conscious-Slayers
Get Along Try Again-Slayers
Cha-la Head Cha-la-DBZ
We Gotta Power-DBZ
Buu Saga DBZ ending( I don't know the name. But since the songs about angels I'll just call it Angels)
Cruel Angels Thesis- Neon Genesis Evangelion
Spirit vs. Spirit- DBZ
Hikari no Will Power-DBZ
  • 8 months later...
Posted
I like almost all the music from GTO.

"Driver's High" - L'Arc~en~Ciel
"hitori no yoru" - Porno Graffitti
"Poison" - sorimachi takashi

NONE of those songs are "anime" songs... just songs the artists made, and were later chosen to suit the anime. That's why they're the best anime songs, 'cuz they waste on all that Japanese poser music you listed :P
Posted
Tori (aka QA) has the Trigun soundtrack, lotsa techno. It's alright, I don't know any of the titles though so I couldn't list them. Um, lessee...... I like two or three FY songs, they're catchy, Nadesico's opening theme, and.... EVA's music in general, it's good..... *sighs* I can't think of much else right now.

-EDiT-

Oh yeah, I also like the Kenshin stuff, mostly 'cause I just like the series. :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...