Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
thats cool... *coughs* what about mine? have you forgotten?

Anyways i like those... sesshoumaru is my favorite character and that one looks SO COOL! Keep it up
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
Hey great banners. So far, you're the best beginner I've seen. The ones I made were pretty pathetic compared to yours. If I ever want a banner, I'll ask you first. ^_^ Keep up the good work!!
Guest RPG&BattleKing
Posted
For a begginer those are very good! Heck their good for a non begginer. Though it will take a while to match Dan Rugh's skill, your on your way up. Keep them coming. And maybe I could supply some pics for you...
Guest RPG&BattleKing
Posted
and what a coolanner it is. You never do lose your touch. Your banners seem to get better as you progress. Thank you very much and could you make an avatar?
Posted
here's another one i made for someone!
it's all clustered togethor so i wouldn't say it's the best banner!
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=486076[/IMG]
Guest RPG&BattleKing
Posted
It cool as a cuecumber. I guess it inda copies th sesshomaru one.
ut I like this one more because the lines are nice and small. Very good, keep em coming.
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1][i]Thats a good banner of Inuyasha. I like the redness of the banner. Its so awsome. I rate it 9/10. You definetly have improved since your first banner.[/color][/size][/i]
Guest RPG&BattleKing
Posted
Im finnaly home! The power has been out for a week... Black_Snake I see youve made another awesome banner. Its not as good as the older ones but I still think its lookin good.
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Wow! Your banners keep getting better and better! I can't wait for mine to be done.^_^
Keep up the good work black_Snake!![/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
All of you are basically saying the same things over and over. "It's a good banner, great job. Keep up the awsome work" etc. Please put more thought into your posts or else this thread will be closed, and I wouldn't want Black_Snake to suffer because of other people. Read the stickies at the top of the forum, and improve your criqitues!
Posted
[color=666666][size=1][i]KH banner: I like that banner specially the way it looks staticy around the edges of the name. Plus I also like how the Riku pic in the background is faded. Thats really cool. I dont know how to do that yet.

Next Banner: Thats one cool as well. I dont like the font on this one though. The animation is great and all, but the font kills it. The picture in the background is really nice though. Just find beeter font for this and it will be perfect.

Silpheed Banner: This one is ok, but it seems cluttered to me. I do like this one like I do the others sorry. Maybe make it a bit bigger, so that everything has room to breathe if you get what Im saying.

Overall your banners have gotten much much better from when you first started. Here are the ratings for the banners

KH: 10/10

Next Banner: 9/10

Silpheed banner: 8/10.

You did an awsome job though.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
i made this one for conna_da_fox ^^ enjoy.
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=492241[/IMG]
And this one i made for xaru silverfire
[IMG]http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/fogeyogerson/xarusilverfire copy.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[color=blue][font=times][b]Heh... Oh yeah. And what a great banner it is.

I love how your banners keep their smooth texture. Other banners that I have seen have scratchy edges that make the apearance much worse.

Thanks for the banner. Overall, I rate your banners 9.1/10

~Xaru[/color][/font][/b]
Guest Magdalena
Posted
I'd suggest staying away from Comic Sans, they usually don't compliment banners very well.
Guest Magdalena
Posted
The font usually makes or breaks an image.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...