black_snake's banners

Sun

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey great banners. So far, you're the best beginner I've seen. The ones I made were pretty pathetic compared to yours. If I ever want a banner, I'll ask you first. ^_^ Keep up the good work!!

Guest RPG&BattleKing
For a begginer those are very good! Heck their good for a non begginer. Though it will take a while to match Dan Rugh's skill, your on your way up. Keep them coming. And maybe I could supply some pics for you...

Guest RPG&BattleKing
and what a coolanner it is. You never do lose your touch. Your banners seem to get better as you progress. Thank you very much and could you make an avatar?

Guest RPG&BattleKing
It cool as a cuecumber. I guess it inda copies th sesshomaru one.
ut I like this one more because the lines are nice and small. Very good, keep em coming.

Guest RPG&BattleKing
Im finnaly home! The power has been out for a week... Black_Snake I see youve made another awesome banner. Its not as good as the older ones but I still think its lookin good.

All of you are basically saying the same things over and over. "It's a good banner, great job. Keep up the awsome work" etc. Please put more thought into your posts or else this thread will be closed, and I wouldn't want Black_Snake to suffer because of other people. Read the stickies at the top of the forum, and improve your criqitues!

[color=666666][size=1][i]KH banner: I like that banner specially the way it looks staticy around the edges of the name. Plus I also like how the Riku pic in the background is faded. Thats really cool. I dont know how to do that yet.

Next Banner: Thats one cool as well. I dont like the font on this one though. The animation is great and all, but the font kills it. The picture in the background is really nice though. Just find beeter font for this and it will be perfect.

Silpheed Banner: This one is ok, but it seems cluttered to me. I do like this one like I do the others sorry. Maybe make it a bit bigger, so that everything has room to breathe if you get what Im saying.

Overall your banners have gotten much much better from when you first started. Here are the ratings for the banners

KH: 10/10

Next Banner: 9/10

Silpheed banner: 8/10.

You did an awsome job though.[/color][/size][/i]

i made this one for conna_da_fox ^^ enjoy.
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=492241[/IMG]
And this one i made for xaru silverfire
[IMG]http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/fogeyogerson/xarusilverfire copy.jpg[/IMG]