black_snake's banners

Sun

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey these are some pretty cool lookin banners man. I love your use of color and how you blend the pictures in with each other. I also like it that you use so many different anime's to make your banners where as some people can only make certain banners cause of the pictures that they have. I don't think you should change a thing for as the fact that your banners are so well blended that they don't look to crowded or bright and they have the right amount of color usage and i like the fact that you even put quotes on them and they look great with them to. well, l8ta.

Sorry to down your parade but I liked only 3 of your banners- the 'sessy' one, the one that you made for DBD and your' own one. what really put me off the other ones was either- low image quality, bad text, blurry banner, to full, or lacking the X factor. But you are definitely improving by finding better images, using varied texts, and finding your own style. keep it up.

[color=666666][size=1][i]Good job on both banners. I like how you people fade that back pic so oictures can go on top of them. You have got to teach me how to do that on PSP8. Well I rate the first banner

First banner: 8/10, not one of my favorite banners from you. But hey you did alright on it.

Second banner: I like thisone better than the last. Its really cool. I like the lines in the background, it adds to the banner a lot. I rate this one a 9/10.

Keep them coming.[/color][/size][/i]

I saw Hack Helba's banner and i thought i should try it.. but this is the last time i'm doing it though! here it is this is Vincent from ff7. Enjoy

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=494347[/IMG]

*coughs again*

Um... hello? Whats about me?

*cough cough*

Those are all very cool in my opinion. Im getting better with my banner making but i dont post it anymore. Yours is very good and i wish i could make some banners like that... But i do have one thing to say... The ones with grids... you need to make the lines a little less dark... instead of using pure black why not a dark grey... or something like that... that is how i do my gridding and stained glass effects