Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
:( If you think that's bad, i was grounded for a year!!! and all over a failing test grade!!! and i pulled it up the next week. That year was bad!!! Terrible!!! So i understand. Sorry. :(
Posted
whenever my parents grounded me as a kid, i just went out anyway. what can they do, ground you some more? put a deadbolt in your bedroom door? there's still the window...it pissed them off so bad that finally they just stopped grounding me. there was no point. & my dad had stopped beating me up b/c i'd finally gotten to the age were i punched back & he's a wuss & didn't like that at all, so there was nothing really he could do.
ahhh, the memories. maybe i shouldn't post this, i'll be a bad influence.
screw it.
Posted
:( Wow! I really feel sorry for u guys. I'm not an adult yet, and I still live with my parents, but I haven't been grounded in quite a while now........hmm.........I wonder why? I'm one of the baddest kids on earth!
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
Heh , I havne't been grounded in years and years! Hehe, I guess my parents weren't dumb enough to think that that would actually do anything... I love my parentals!:love: :D
Guest Catseye01
Posted
Well I have never actually been grounded.. my parents don't believe in that... but rather a more painful and strict punishment.. but lucky me I dont go out much with my friends anyway! And I have been keeping in line and all!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]thats one good thing about living on your own, never having to get grounded.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, no one is checking on you. I love to be independent, but I have to work to earn money to pay for the bill.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Catseye01 [/i]
[B]Well I have never actually been grounded.. my parents don't believe in that... but rather a more painful and strict punishment.. but lucky me I dont go out much with my friends anyway! And I have been keeping in line and all! [/B][/QUOTE]

what's the punishment? you don't have to tell us. it's just that something about the way you wrote that bothered me...
Posted
i got ground tuesday for fighting with my older sister...she hit me then i kicked her (once really hard) and then she choked me...And she didn't get in any trouble....My parents never ground her....always ground me....and yell at me more...hardly yelll at her...*mumbles*:flaming:
Posted
[QUOTE]grounding is just an intimidation tactic, they can't really stop you from leaving and it's illegal to kick you out. just don't get grounded, like these last two angels [/QUOTE]

why would you put yourself through that with your folks? Some of you may not realize it now, but you WILL need your folks some time later on. Having that kind of attitude is not cool, your just being a punk who will end up amounting to nothing. You'll realize how foolish you were when you get older and start thinking about it.
Posted
3 hours away ss trunks??? where the hell do you live? its 5:30 pm here and its thursday, i live in ohio(usa).

oh yah by the way...im not grounded anymore, yah my mom gave in and gave me my privlages back a day early, i went skating for an hour then came strait to the computer. ill watch some porn tonight on my tv and play gba all night.....ahhhhh.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nothing674 [/i]
[B]

why would you put yourself through that with your folks? Some of you may not realize it now, but you WILL need your folks some time later on. Having that kind of attitude is not cool, your just being a punk who will end up amounting to nothing. You'll realize how foolish you were when you get older and start thinking about it. [/B][/QUOTE]

put myself through what? what are you talking about? as for amounting to nothing--i was president of the sca & valedictorian of my class. i also go to william & mary which is an ivy league college, only the 2nd ever to be founded in the u.s., behind harvard. i am pre-med with a 4.0 gpa. so there!! & yeah, i am a punk. proud of it, too.
plus, my folks would never abandon me, wouldn't be good for my mother's image ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...