OtakuBoards

Sesshomaru sketch

klinanime1

Guest Anime_Forever
Wo thats good! Well, most of you drawings are. But man you should really be a manga artist. I meen you practice drawing a lot and your really good. And by that I meant become a PROFESSIONAL. You should go into foreign exchange.

::blush:: Thanks, but I have three years until I turn eighteen, and I really don't have that much time to draw. (Ok, stop laughing) At least, not anymore ::tear:: Stupid math team stuff.

Yeah, that's a banner because I accidentally deleted the thread with my other banner. lol.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by klinanime1 [/i]
[B]No, it was my scanner. ::grrrrr:: I think it needs a new light-thing (very specific.) The uneven lighting while it was being scanned made the coloring uneven, and washed out the shading on his tail/furry thing. [/B][/QUOTE]

Uh, I think he means the red/purple/black parts. I highly doubt that THAT was caused by a scanner. It's just the fact that you were using colored pencils. But all in all, it looks great. It might have looked better if it was computer animate, though.

~Xaru

Guest RPG&BattleKing
I agree with my freind Anime_Forver. You should go pro. That Sesshomaru pic is one of your best peices yet. And that means something. I dont see what you meant be orange. I think the red looks just fine. The proportions are perfect. Another job well done.

As always, Klin, awesome work.

This is, in my opinion, your best work as of date. It looks almost exactly similar to the actual manga/anime character, and the coloring is really great too. His facial expression is amazingly correct, and the hair and fur are flowing perfectly.

However, his left leg DOES look somewhat long. In fact, it looks almost as long as the rest of his body. But that isn't a big thing. What people see when they look at a drawing of a person is normally the face first, and that is the best part in this drawing.

[b]9.8/10[/b]

Ever considering moving to Japan and becoming a mangaka, Klin?