Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
::waaaah!: My stupid scanner messed up this pic. T_T Oh well. The pic is actually in color for once, so we'll see. I had the dumbest pencil set too. The red is... orange-ish.
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=484788[/img]
Guest Anime_Forever
Posted
All I get is the very top of his head. Is that the scanner screw up?
Guest Anime_Forever
Posted
Wo thats good! Well, most of you drawings are. But man you should really be a manga artist. I meen you practice drawing a lot and your really good. And by that I meant become a PROFESSIONAL. You should go into foreign exchange.
Posted
::blush:: Thanks, but I have three years until I turn eighteen, and I really don't have that much time to draw. (Ok, stop laughing) At least, not anymore ::tear:: Stupid math team stuff.

Yeah, that's a banner because I accidentally deleted the thread with my other banner. lol.
Posted
Hey, cool Sesshy pic and banner. Am I the only one on this forum that can't draw. Ok, I can paint but not draw.
Guest Skyechild91
Posted
::Squeals:: SESSY!!! Me likees this pic! He is soooooooo hott! ::grabs bishie sketch:: Sessy!!! ::huggles insanly::
Posted
No, it was my scanner. ::grrrrr:: I think it needs a new light-thing (very specific.) The uneven lighting while it was being scanned made the coloring uneven, and washed out the shading on his tail/furry thing.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by klinanime1 [/i]
[B]No, it was my scanner. ::grrrrr:: I think it needs a new light-thing (very specific.) The uneven lighting while it was being scanned made the coloring uneven, and washed out the shading on his tail/furry thing. [/B][/QUOTE]

Uh, I think he means the red/purple/black parts. I highly doubt that THAT was caused by a scanner. It's just the fact that you were using colored pencils. But all in all, it looks great. It might have looked better if it was computer animate, though.

~Xaru
Guest SplendorSeal
Posted
Wow , that is really nice . You did a great job . :D
Posted
[size=1][color="666666"]
Woah great job! Man you should be a main artist your luck one of the greatest of artists I saw. The details is wonderful and I Sesshomaru looks cool. Great job and draw another one.
[/size][/color]
Guest RPG&BattleKing
Posted
I agree with my freind Anime_Forver. You should go pro. That Sesshomaru pic is one of your best peices yet. And that means something. I dont see what you meant be orange. I think the red looks just fine. The proportions are perfect. Another job well done.
Posted
It wasn't the right shade, more vermilion, really .... Okay, so the drawer is the worst critic. Sheesh. I thought his legs were a little... lengthy. Darn. Should've done a bg. :: still blushing::
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Wow... that is good! I wish I could draw like that. ;_; I agree... you would be a good manga artist.. you don't really have to be 18. I've heard off ppl under 18 doin' that stuff. ^_^ Great pic![/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
As always, Klin, awesome work.

This is, in my opinion, your best work as of date. It looks almost exactly similar to the actual manga/anime character, and the coloring is really great too. His facial expression is amazingly correct, and the hair and fur are flowing perfectly.

However, his left leg DOES look somewhat long. In fact, it looks almost as long as the rest of his body. But that isn't a big thing. What people see when they look at a drawing of a person is normally the face first, and that is the best part in this drawing.

[b]9.8/10[/b]

Ever considering moving to Japan and becoming a mangaka, Klin?
Posted
Admittedly, I have. I just feel my own personaly style hasn't been fully developed yet, and I dunno, it'd just take so long to finish the manga I have started now... Anyways, thank you. I should have posted this pic a long time ago. ^^
Posted
Excellent work. I congratulate you? I'm impressed by this skill. I'm good, and I could probably draw like that, but that is skill. Keep it up! My advice: draw one hour every day. You'll be awesome!
Posted
Thank you.... I think....? Yeah. Drawing an hour a day. I haven't even been on this site in a while due to school... school.... math... oh yeah, school. ^^ I think that's pretty much out of the question, other than pissing my english teacher off.
Guest Jackie
Posted
cool I like it in fact anything sesshoumaru lol :D :drunk: :naughty: :laugh: smiles are cool

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...