Sephiroth Posted August 14, 2001 Posted August 14, 2001 the new boards look awesome, well done adam....
Transtic Nerve Posted August 14, 2001 Posted August 14, 2001 I think it's awesome... I love php based boards cause they run so much faster and smoother and have many more options that UBBs or other cgi based boards.... i like the logo too :) I guess I didn't need to go t that place it sent me in my e-mail cause that page never loaded and I can still post.... hopefully you all can see it 0-0; ..... I need a new sig :p <--- that looks.... odd.....
Treble Posted August 14, 2001 Posted August 14, 2001 [COLOR=red]It looks Awsome!Very nice features on this Board.[/COLOR]
James Posted August 14, 2001 Posted August 14, 2001 What can I say? I'm [b]very[/b] impressed with the new boards. I just hope that all of those people from the old boards who hated changes don't whine lol. Let's face it, we have the best boards on earth. :D
Sephiroth Posted August 14, 2001 Posted August 14, 2001 heh, it says in my title I am a God, I always thought I was one....
Transtic Nerve Posted August 14, 2001 Posted August 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]heh, it says in my title I am a God, I always thought I was one.... [/B][/QUOTE] Aww pooey... and I thought I was the god hahahaha... i wanna be a god of some sort.... oh well... Mod will do just fine... Mod has three letters, God has three letters. Mod ends with -od, God ends with -od.... Coincedence.... i think not..... :p <--- i really can't stand this constipated smilie... hahaha
masterfork Posted August 14, 2001 Posted August 14, 2001 Ah yes, vbulletin, php message board.. Very nice, better than cgi in many ways - I would use this myself if my server supported it.
Fish Posted August 14, 2001 Posted August 14, 2001 i like the colors and mostly everything about it lol what can i say
Desert Shadow Posted August 14, 2001 Posted August 14, 2001 [b]Wow. Brilliant. Amazing. Fun. AWESOME!!! WHOOO HOOOO!!!! I can't beleive we have polls... Wow. This is too cool! WAY TO GO ADAM!!!! Nice graphics too. Even the smilies are good :) I derno about the speed thing, cuz the ol' one worked jes' fine. Now i need a new quote ^_^ AH SWEET! I can attach files!!![/b]
Hbomb Posted August 14, 2001 Posted August 14, 2001 Do you even know how long it took me to build up my number of posts? DAMN YOU HACKERS!!! -H
Fish Posted August 14, 2001 Posted August 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hbomb [/i] [B]Do you even know how long it took me to build up my number of posts? DAMN YOU HACKERS!!! -H [/B][/QUOTE] tell me about!!! i had 1514 posts!!! o well we can get back up there again ps- who rated these boards a ok??? and post counts don't matter
Desert Shadow Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [b]Adam might be kind enough to put us back up to our post amounts. I had more than 1,400. You can set me at that if you wish.[/b]
GinnyLyn Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Yeah, that's true. I had 1567 posts before the old boards "went under". Ah well, what does it matter? We're [i]all[/i] going to have to restart post wise again anyway.
Desert Shadow Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [b]Life would be perfect if they set me at "72" posts perpetually, so it wouldn't leave that. But life isn't perfect and a bowl of cherries.[/b]
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 this board rocks, the colors are awesome, everythign is hell a lot better and by the way, where do we get avatars, I noticed JAmes has one
Guest Zeh Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=blue]I'm never getting rid of my sig! its mine... Damn hackers i would of been under my old name Trunks at the otaku for 1 year on the 21st one year![/COLOR] ;)
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B][COLOR=blue]I'm never getting rid of my sig! its mine... Damn hackers i would of been under my old name Trunks at the otaku for 1 year on the 21st one year![/COLOR] ;) [/B][/QUOTE] hmm, about sigs, I need to change mine to myold one, I gave you clip of my series in there, but no one seemed to read it:mad:
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Elite DBZ [/i] [B][B]Awesome Awesome Awesome----- Get the point?[/B] [/B][/QUOTE] HAHAHA! Funny, well not very funny, but funny nonetheless, oh I get it, the otakuboards are awesome, awesome, awesome,:p
PiroMunkie Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desert Shadow [/i] [B][b]Adam might be kind enough to put us back up to our post amounts. I had more than 1,400. You can set me at that if you wish.[/b] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=firebrick]Ya, that's the main thing I hate about this new board. All I can remember is that I was somewhere between 1,450 and 1,500... it took me months on end without spamming to get that far.. :( :( and now they are all gone.. the other things i dont like are just little things that ill get over in time but the post count thing is just downright unjust!..... but I [I]do[/I] like all the options we have now... but I want all my posts back :([/COLOR]
Guest Zeh Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B] hmm, about sigs, I need to change mine to myold one, I gave you clip of my series in there, but no one seemed to read it:mad: [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=blue]I read it[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now