OtakuBoards

Adam Versus Huge Lottery Pop-Up

Adam

Today I confronted my ad network about running those gigantic, obnoxious lottery ad pop-ups. The battle was a great one, and I think I walked away the victor.

I emailed this letter to them:

To Whom It May Concern,

[B]GET THOSE @#%#@%@#%@#% LOTTERY POP UP @#%@#%@# THINGS OFF OF MY @#%#%@#% SITE OR ELSE IM GONNA GIVE YOU A BEAT DOWN IF YOU KNOW WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING>111111. ROFLMAO.

NO BODY ON MY SITE LIKES INTERNET LOTTERY TICKETS. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. @#%#@%@#%@#%. GET RID OF THESE POP UPS BEFORE I POST YOUR EMAIL AND YOULL GET FLAMED AND HACKED AND SPAMMED BY MY MEMBERS WHO ARE MASTERS AT FLAMING AND HACKING AND SPAMMING (BELIEVE ME I KNOW ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO).

Love,

-Adam
theOtaku.com
OtakuBoards.com [/B]

Within 5 minutes (yes 5 minutes) I got a reply that showed that I had succesfully intimidated him and that my visitors would no longer be bogged down with this stupid lotto pop-up:

Dear Adam,

Noted.

Regards,

-Paul

[B]WE WIN AGAIN[/B]

Best,

-Ad

YAY! well done adam! those pop-ups are SOoooo annoying! im on the boards and suddenly, they minimize and this sheep playing skipping rope comes up saying, "loading.loading" STUPID!!!

well done for putting that right with the stupid lotto people.

lol! go adam. make them the fear the rocks name! they smell it now, oh yes, there feeling your electricity, from the electryifying man in world wide web today....if ya smellallalalallalalalalow! waht Adam........is......cookin....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]lol! go adam. make them the fear the rocks name! they smell it now, oh yes, there feeling your electricity, from the electryifying man in world wide web today....if ya smellallalalallalalalalow! waht Adam........is......cookin.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Ummm... okay. Whatever :(

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]

Ummm... okay. Whatever :( [/B][/QUOTE]

:( you dont get it? *tear* doesnt anyone in this god forsaken forum watch wwf!?
"IF YOU KNOW WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING"

thats one of the rocks phrases :/

Thanx for getting rid of those. You laid the law in the email.btw ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: