Adam Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 Today I confronted my ad network about running those gigantic, obnoxious lottery ad pop-ups. The battle was a great one, and I think I walked away the victor. I emailed this letter to them: To Whom It May Concern, [B]GET THOSE @#%#@%@#%@#% LOTTERY POP UP @#%@#%@# THINGS OFF OF MY @#%#%@#% SITE OR ELSE IM GONNA GIVE YOU A BEAT DOWN IF YOU KNOW WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING>111111. ROFLMAO. NO BODY ON MY SITE LIKES INTERNET LOTTERY TICKETS. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. @#%#@%@#%@#%. GET RID OF THESE POP UPS BEFORE I POST YOUR EMAIL AND YOULL GET FLAMED AND HACKED AND SPAMMED BY MY MEMBERS WHO ARE MASTERS AT FLAMING AND HACKING AND SPAMMING (BELIEVE ME I KNOW ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO). Love, -Adam theOtaku.com OtakuBoards.com [/B] Within 5 minutes (yes 5 minutes) I got a reply that showed that I had succesfully intimidated him and that my visitors would no longer be bogged down with this stupid lotto pop-up: Dear Adam, Noted. Regards, -Paul [B]WE WIN AGAIN[/B] Best, -Ad
Tien Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 lol,adam,true who does want lottery tickets,anyone?
Sephiroth Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 lol, that was funny, a very well fought battle there, adam....
Guest Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 [B] [I] GO ADAM! [/I] [/B] You so Reek of Awsomeness!
Guest Zeh Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 Hahahahahahaha! You never seice to amaze me adam! tellin' them you'll get people to hack them.... LoL
Break Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 YAY! well done adam! those pop-ups are SOoooo annoying! im on the boards and suddenly, they minimize and this sheep playing skipping rope comes up saying, "loading.loading" STUPID!!! well done for putting that right with the stupid lotto people.
Shy Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 yay adam, but when I clicked the "reply" button I got 2 of those lottery buttons.
SSJ5 Vegeta Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 Adam's the coolest! Besides, I don't think anyone on this message board with the exception of some people like Transtic are even old enough to buy lotto tickets.
Adam Posted October 4, 2001 Author Posted October 4, 2001 Give it a day, it takes a while to cancel a campaign:). Best, -Ad
Will2x Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 lol! go adam. make them the fear the rocks name! they smell it now, oh yes, there feeling your electricity, from the electryifying man in world wide web today....if ya smellallalalallalalalalow! waht Adam........is......cookin....
Shy Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i] [B]lol! go adam. make them the fear the rocks name! they smell it now, oh yes, there feeling your electricity, from the electryifying man in world wide web today....if ya smellallalalallalalalalow! waht Adam........is......cookin.... [/B][/QUOTE] Ummm... okay. Whatever :(
Will2x Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B] Ummm... okay. Whatever :( [/B][/QUOTE] :( you dont get it? *tear* doesnt anyone in this god forsaken forum watch wwf!? "IF YOU KNOW WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING" thats one of the rocks phrases :/
Shy Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 I know what you mean, I just thought that was very weird, thats all..
Vegitto4 Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 i honestly dont like wrestling that much. but hey, whatever floats your boat
sia Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 Nice job Adam, those were really getting annoying. Thank ya! :)
Guest Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 Thanx for getting rid of those. You laid the law in the email.btw ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
amibasuki Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 ROTFLMAO means 'rolling on the floor laughing my a$$ off';):D you sick 'em, Adam!:laugh: :laugh:
PiroMunkie Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 [SIZE=1]ROTFLMAO!!! Wow, not something you'd expect from [i]the[/i] Admin guy person... lol, nice Adam, very nice. Well done, even! :D[/SIZE]
Pastbyer Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 Hey Adam why didn't you tell us earlier, I could have sent them a virus... :p Well, who cares... :laugh: :cross:
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 WOOOO! Those adds were so annoying! Almost as annoying as herpies!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now