OtakuBoards

What do I call this? "A banner I made for a friend"? ...Yeah, that'll work

Katana

Yeah, well...yeah
Me and my two other friends (Iva and EowynElf) have many different anime guys we like, aka Bishonen. So far, I'm in the lead with 7. :sweat: Yes, I'm overly obsesive. It's a well known fact amongst my friends that, any anime I watch, I'll probably see some dude who I think is cute...I'm notorious for that. :D
ANYWAYS, I made this banner for my friend, Iva. She doesn't know, and that's because a) I haven't told her and b) She's not online. -_- (Oh yeah, I'm smart...) It's with her two favorite bishonens, Haku (Spirited Away) and Domon (G Gundam). Tell me what ya think, 'kay?

[size=1].......Ummmm....a banner with my favourite anime girls would be full.........

Like D_B_D said,the words are vey hard to see.Everything eles is ok,but I kinnda don't like the "border" and the background......I don't know why really.

The pictures are good though.I don't like the banner,but it is good.[/size]

I like it,but the orange background color,doesn't really suit the two pics very well,how about a shade of blue or something like that ^^,but the design of the background goes really nicely with the two pics,and the border I really like it it adds some kind of mood to it.The text is a bit hard to read but if you try a different type of text,it would look really great!!Overall,the text and the background color are the only things that are a little problem ^^,but fix that and it would be a really great banner,but I still really like it,but if it's for your friend she'll probably really like it!!Also I'm not saying it's not really good,I think it's a really great banner!!

Over all a good picture,but it has some flaws. I can't really see the writing good(yes I have 20/20 vision). Don't really undersatnad what the pictures have in common(even though that doesn't really matter). The rest is good though I really like the fade effect on the ends. The pictures are you used are excellent they are good shot of both of the characters and they both have the same smile on their face(I just noticed how much they have in common).

This is a very good job keep up the good work. 8/10 I'm leaving a little room for improvement.

You shouldnt use that background... It means your too lazy to do something with it ^_~ its just a bucket color thingy from PSP

Also, the text is well ehm horrible (sorry but it is ^_^;; )

Apart from that, the banner is pretty nice. I could recommend you using more effects like effects>geometric effects>wind or swirl or whatever, just suggesting.
But ehm yes, liek i said, the banner itself is very nice, except for the text. And be a little more creative on the BG ^_~

*is not paying attention to any other posts* ^^
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stun gun Milly [/i]
[B]I like it,but the orange background color,doesn't really suit the two pics very well,how about a shade of blue or something like that ^^,but the design of the background goes really nicely with the two pics,and the border I really like it it adds some kind of mood to it.The text is a bit hard to read but if you try a different type of text,it would look really great!!Overall,the text and the background color are the only things that are a little problem ^^,but fix that and it would be a really great banner,but I still really like it,but if it's for your friend she'll probably really like it!!Also I'm not saying it's not really good,I think it's a really great banner!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Thank you, thank you, stun gun Milly. Your practiclly the only one who offered some real, true advice. Thanks. ^^ :love:

Your welcome Katana!I'm glad I was able to help you!!Now the second one,I really like this one more,the color in the background suits it alot more than the first one because the blue and yellow match both characters really well,the yellow matches Haku's(sp?) color of his eye's and the expresion on his face,and the blue matches Domon because of his mood,both colors suit them really well,I also like the shine of light at Domon's face it's like if he was looking toward a loving light thingy ^^.The text is now readable and looks much better than the first,but maybe instead of ending or starting in white how about try a shade of yellow you know?Because you really can't see it because it mixes in with the yellow so if you were to try a shade maybe a dark shade of yellow it would look really nice ^^.I still really like the border and it's design,it's really neat.Also the pics are really nice and look smooth,and clean type.Overall you made it look really nice this time and it looks much better,I also really like the background you used this time,it looks really nice.I hope your friend really liked it!!I hope to see more soon!!