Boo Posted September 21, 2003 Posted September 21, 2003 *crawls out of box kitty dinner* Im free! *cough* anyways. Here's a wallpaper made for Kitty ^_^ [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/KittyWP.png[/IMG] [size=1][b]edit:[/b] buhehehe. fear the size-ness[/size]
Ayokano Posted September 21, 2003 Posted September 21, 2003 [size=1]hehehehehehe.......*wack!*..........-______- That is very good....but you must be color blind......cause that is purple!.......or am I color blind........ Well nothing is wrong.......that I can see.Very good job.[/size]
Kitty Posted September 21, 2003 Posted September 21, 2003 [color=blue][size=1]Is that... for ME?!?! Or is it for someone else...? Anywayz, I like it. The only problem is that it's too pink.. I don't like pink... Oh well. I'm just picky. Other than the color it's good. Reallly... REALLY!!! Wallpaper: 8.9/10 ~Meow... @.@~[/color][/size]
KittyLynn Posted September 21, 2003 Posted September 21, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Actually it's for me. And thanks Boo! I love it so your not Kitty Dinner anymore ~_^. I like it. Its pink! Well more of a purplish-pink but its really awesome! -Kitty[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Eclectic Posted September 21, 2003 Posted September 21, 2003 My, it's big...and purple... Is that a sunflower? Good job. I love.
Heavyblade Posted September 21, 2003 Posted September 21, 2003 Whoa! Psycadelic man! Cool beans! Really good like the swirly things. 9/10 PINK! YUCH! *splutters*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now