OtakuBoards

Tsukasa true look

destro53

i played the ultimate trick on one of my friends. walking right up to him i looked him in the eye, and with the most serious look stated 'Tsukasa is SO hot.' at this point his eyes slowly grew to the size of a small watermelon. of course he hadnt seen the final episode the night b4. he eventualy caught on as i always get this certain glint in my eye when im up to no good (or so he claims) as well as my eyes change color (only between dark-light blue) and they started to shift (which usualy means im laughing, if only mentaly) and so i explained that the 'real' Tsukasa was hot. but it still made for a classic in jokes.

lol i dont care wat pepl think of me. half the pepl at school must wonder if im homo or not. but who cares. i just hav a different perspective on life. besides iv known this guy my entire life, do he knows im not gay (not that i hav anything against gays)

i didn't see the last ep either....so now i'm a little confused. the Tsukasa in real life is a girl, right? (that's what all of u are saying so i guess it is)

could someone fill me in a little about what happened in the last episode so i can sorta understand better?
don't worry, i understand the joke.*giggles*:)

Guest G.D.X.M.
i have :flush: :flush: i love doing that :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: weeeeeeeee!!!!!

haha!that joke was funny man,I probably wouldn't think of a thing like that to say to one of my friends. they would probably be like "what the h*ll?" cause i do things like that sometimes

well, since some of you people didn't see it, i do recomend seeing it cause it sums up the whole series and it helps explain some things from the first episode if you didn't get it, but it was awesome. Lets put it this way I would tell ya, but than i think that it would just be ruining it for you people that didn't see it.

Oh ya, that was a good part of the last episode that you pointed out Inuyashagurl_15.

[size=1]Yeah, I'm sorry that I let this thread get so out of hand. I haven't seen one post in here that is of a decent quality. Everyone needs to read the rules, and try to maintain some semblance of post quality in this forum. Topic closed.

-Shy[/size]