OtakuBoards

Boyfriend Troubles

kenshinsbabe

To all you ladies out there (and maybe even some guys with advice), I have a little problem. Alright, here's the story:

I was the girlfriend of one of the nicest boys you could ever meet, but he always got picked on. When I left in the summer to meet my dad in Missouri, I got some suspicious calls from my friends. I came home and found out that he was dating four people at once; me and my three best friends in the whole wide world. I went to to talk to him about it at school a couple days ago and he told me it was all lies. Now, whenever I hear the first song that we danced to, I cry about it and I miss him alot. But I don't know who to belive; him or my best friends that I trust with my life. Please help!:(

Wow... This could hurt someone you really care about, no matter which way it turns out. Try to find out a little more about the whole situation, not just the guy or your friends. Put together all the things they've told you and pick out what's similiar. Then ask other friends about it. Just try to be as casual as possible. Sometimes, if you seem upset, your friend will lie a little to make you feel better. Hope this helps in some way.

ok from the look of it ur in a no win situation. uv lost 2 of ur best friends and the guy- why not try to salvage something from this? id try to make up with my friends, relationships will come and go (though they seem to go more with me) and a true friend is a priceless comodity. take it from a guy who has to watch friends like u hav fights and not appreciate wat u hav, some of us hav nothing.

[COLOR=indigo]Hi destro, please improve your post quality. I've asked you to improve spelling and grammar before. It's "have", or "you", or "what". This is a message board, you have plenty of time to think out a well-written response. Thanks![/COLOR] ~Drix

If he's already done this once and you know it, then what makes you think that he wouldn't have done it again? Destro53 is right, love(I know you may not be in love, it's just the expression) comes and goes, but to have a true friend is hard to come by. And once you lose a true friend, they are very hard get back. I would definately(in your situation) go with your friends, they will care more about you than that jerk. I hope this goes well for you. Don't be suckered into a relationship that will only hurt you deeply.

Boys and girls when accused of something tend to lie... look at it this way, what do your friend have to gain from lieing to you? 3 against 1 says your boyfriend's just horny and wanted some while you were gone. 3 to 1 also says your friends are losers who aren't FRIENDS at all, just people using you. Friends don't go out with your boyfriend... sorry. You got screwed by everyone on this, you just don't see it.

I'd hate to have to agree with TN on this one, but that's exactly what happened. All you can do now is get over it and move on with life-- and find some new friends who won't just use you. Sorry to sound harsh, but sometimes the truth is harsh.

Oh, and Harry, many guys go out with multiple girls and think it's manly to do that. Especially easy when the girls have a thing for eachother and the guy... and we'll just leave it at that.

[color=hotpink][size=1]If I was you, I wouldn't worry about this guy. It seems as though he is someone that you shouldn't trust, and that's not a quality you want in a boyfriend. I hate to hear that you're in this predicament, but it sounds like petty middle-school crap to me.

I think you need to focus on more important things such as school and family and leave your "friends" and that idiot guy alone. And if I nice one happens to come along, then by all means, snag him.[/color][/size]

Given my current situation.....I have no Idea why I'm posting.

However, I tend to be slightly usefull in these kinds of things.

Try a trial seperation. Just to see if you can trust anything he says or does when you aren't together. if I missed something, and you're not together anymore, then terribly sorry about that whole thing. Just take a step back from everybody, observe, and come to a conclusion. Do try to take everything into account, and be very objective about it all. I know it's hard to do that, trust me on this one.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=indigo]...that way you get the truth straight from the whorse's mouth :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

lol, unique spelling there...
i think transistic nerve is right....in a way, i wish he wasnt.....
oh, kenshinsbabe, i am so sorry about your situation.....
people are so cruel!!!!

I would trust him at the moment.

Any friends that are as close to you as you are saying would never try to date your boyfriend.

I think you should stick with him.

Trans was right about one thing...

friends dont go out with your boyfriend.

As for what they could have to gain... thats yet to be seen if you ask me.

I say you wait for something real to happen, not just rumors.

good luck...

btw, who made the suspicious calls to you to tell you about this stuff?

Was it the friends who were dating him in your absence?

Just remember that any friend willing to date your boyfriend, is not a real friend.

That's really bad,and I thought I had it bad right now. I know how you're hurting, i just got dumped about a week ago and it still feels like somebody shoved a knife into me...Anyways, to any effect I would say forget the guy, anybody who feels a need to date four people at once--especially when they're three of YOUR friends--is obviously very disturbed. And,what kind of friends would date your b/f?I know you don't wnat to believe it right now,but you deserve and can get better, just wait and u will see. If you need any support I'm there for ya so IM me or PM or w/e later. I wish you luck, I know how you feel. I'm so sorry.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Valen [/i]
[B]

Oh, and Harry, many guys go out with multiple girls and think it's manly to do that. Especially easy when the girls have a thing for eachother and the guy... and we'll just leave it at that. [/B][/QUOTE]
Oh come on, sure "many" guys go out with multiple girls at once (which is stupid to say in the first place), but these guys don't go out with 4 girls at once that are all best friends.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Harry [/i]
[B]Oh come on, sure "many" guys go out with multiple girls at once (which is stupid to say in the first place), but these guys don't go out with 4 girls at once that are all best friends. [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, then you've never seen the Drix-masta in action. I'm a pimp to the X-treme (notice the "X" putting the new age stress on a relatively mundane word !). I gots 15 ho's in my hooptie all up in he'eah!

.... :D

Good luck with your girl troubles. My advice, don't bother until your friends/the girls you like, are mature enough to handle such a situation without it being such a drama party.