OtakuBoards

Funny LOTR comic! ^^

Kaede-san

[color=midnightblue][size=1]Me and my brother Gavin were hanging around watching par. two of LOTR, and we were talking of making a couple silly comics!

Here's the first, I'll upload the other two l8ter ^^ this one is funny if you inderstand it ^^

You know... that Vador dude with that weird Asthema problem ^^... weel, it's not asthema, but it sure seems like it ^^"

My brother colored it in, and I drew it ^^ heh, it's semi chibi... and not the best, but it'll do! ^^

-K-san[/color][/size]

[I][SIZE=1] Yeah, that's funny! Nice drawings! I like the way you drew Darth Vader, I could never really draw him.

I like it! Do you have any more? I would really love to see them!

I'd give it a 8.5/10, the Darth Vadar part really made me laugh![/SIZE][/I]

Cool, very cool. Chibi evles are sooo kawaii!*somebody slaps her back to her normal state* Okay okay. It really is cool tho. I wish I could draw Darth Vader like that. He's so hard...I like the humor too. I can't wait to see the other 2! Mabey I should print this out and show it too my english teacher. He's a lord of the rings fanatic. I mean he has a whole bullitain borad full of pics. And our asangiments are based of tlotr....

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Bweee ^^ Its Legolas, shexy. I really like how you drew everything. They actually look like the characters and they are drawn very good, especially Leggy! Anyways..I think it is pretty funny, even for and comic drawn at 1 am. You should upload them soon, I can't wait for more of the sexy Legolas.

-Kitty[/COLOR] [/SIZE]

Ahhh, hahahaha. I really like it. :) The joke is a really good one.

Only problem I have with it artistically is that Frodo sort of looks like he's falling over. I'm not sure what he actually is doing :P And Aragorn (... I'm assuming that's him) doesn't look like he's pulling open his eye, it sort of just looks like his hand's on his face. ... [i]Is[/i] he supposed to be pulling open his eye? Last thing, the left archer looks like he's pointing his arrow a little behind Darth Vader, not at him. Not sure why.

Whatever. The humor is great. :D And the drawing overall is really nice, too. Legolas, Aragorn (once again if that is indeed Aragorn) and Frodo's faces are soooo cute!

Oh yeah! I really like the coloring, too. No really, it's not just b/c your brother did it, I like that style with the darker outlines and such. And it's all done very carefully, nice job.

[color=crimson][size=1]Thankies! heh, first off, DW isn't my bro. They just happen to have the same name. DW's name is spelled Gavyn. Mines is Gavin, plus, he has a girlie middle name, and has problems with taking pictures.... If DW has all that, he's really scary!

Heh, just kiddin', I'll load up another pic l8ter, as for Chichiri's Girl, I'd love for you to show this to your teacher! All mines has 'em Oo" and I hate them all! (That was mean T_T)

Actually Lord Prozen, my other brother Cameron told us to start this comic thingy, this one is from the movie, but we changed it a little, as for the other two, those are ours ^^ I'm making one where Legolas is pranicing in the snow, and Gandalf is like; " I swear if her doesn't stop prancing around, I'll be forced to shove my staff up his a**!!! But I'll have to ask my friend's friend who came up with that first ^^

My bro did a nice one where Legolas and Arrogorn are fighting over Aragorn's sword, and Argoorn is like; "Legolas! Give-Me-My-Sword! Must-Slay-Demons!" and Legolas is like; "No! Must-Use-Sword-To-Comb-My-Hair!!!!" heh, sooo funny ^^ Can't wait to show you!... If he lets me ^^ he did it for his girlfriedn, and JUST for her, so don't get your hopes up Oo"
Heh, Also, C_L... Legolas isn't even in that pic... unless you count the back of his head... and also, LEGOLAS IS MINE!!! *strangles KittyLyn... or tries to atleast*

heh, Terra, Frodo is kinda leaning, he's... not drawn too well, ^ ^ we did this like at 2 AM, so me and Gavin were like bats in the light... but the opposite since I was supposed to be asleep for school Oo"

The archers are messed, and yes, that is Arragorn, and Frodo ^ ^ drawn by me! The bad drawer!

The next, KittyLyn, you'll like that one ^^ all about Leggy and his evil ways! But again.... MY LEGGY! *grabs Lagolas and holds on to him tightly* Leggy is mine!

*ahem* oo" uhh, hankies for the replies ^^ heh, my bro says thankies too... and by the way, NEVER draw Darth Vador... he's sooo hard! XD[/color][/size]

[color=teal]EDIT:[/color] [color=darkgreen][size=1] heh, here's what you've been waitin' for! Heh, hope you all enjoy me and my bro's poorly drawn/colored pic!

This one is dedicated to my Legolas addicted friend Kitty ^^ heh, and also, to C_L those two nut bags ^^

Hope you all enjoy, this is with Legolas up to evil deeds Oo"

-K-san[/color][/size]

[color=teal]Please do not double post, even to make an attachment. At the very least, you should wait until someone else posts, or simply delete your previous post and post again, the next time uploading the image. Just please stick to the rules. ^_^ -Syk3[/color]

[color=midnightblue][size=1]Heh, thankies guys ^^ I looove my sweet leggy, with his big blue eyes ^^ oh, Frodo too ^^"

Thankies Kitty! If I have time, I'll do a chibi sketch of Leggy (NOT COLORED) for you ^^

Well, this here is so far my last *weep* with school and homework piling up, and less art supplies, and more beatings from my other bro Cameron, here is my last comic, I'll put normal pics in, but sadly, there won't be any more comics Oo"

Just pics, but, I hope you enjoy this one, this one is Hobbit abuse!

*Take that Sam!*
*Feels sympathy for sweet Merry, Frodo, & her #1 fave, Pippin*

Well, enjoy!

[color=crimson][b]No actual Hobbits were hurt in the making of this chibi art drawing (LHAO)[/color][/b]

-K-san[/color][/size]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]^^ I love the way you draw Legolas, almost a chibi form, if you must name it. Everything is so adorable. You have talent,I'd must admit and your comics are pretty funny. You must draw a picture with me and Legolas together! ^^;;

-Kitty *day dreams*[/COLOR] [/SIZE]