OtakuBoards

Halloween Costume

Eclectic

I was a slytherin student from the harry potter fame last year, and my friend Matt went as proffessor snap, it was a great night, just scaring kids...

I don't know what I'm going to be this year, maybe my firends and I will be a gang of vampures but then it's not very orrigional.

I do know one of my friends is going as Sean Connery, he does the voice perfect (beleive me we know from all the drive through and random call mischeif). Maybe I'll go with him as Miss Moneypenny, hmmmm, dunno.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Angelus_Necare [/i]
[B]I do know one of my friends is going as Sean Connery, he does the voice perfect (beleive me we know from all the drive through and random call mischeif). Maybe I'll go with him as Miss Moneypenny, hmmmm, dunno. [/B][/QUOTE]

Excellent idea. Which generation of Connery? Early Bond years? Or today (gray beard).

I'd suggest the Early Bond years, as you might be going as Miss Moneypenny. It'd fit better. Connery was young when he played Bond, meaning interacted with Moneypenny.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]*stares*

I'm just saying, Raiha as a sexy jester adds about twenty "F-ed up" points to any group.

Anyway.

Tony, 'scuse my blatant ignorance, but what the monkey is that? It looks like some sort of demon-spawn rabbit-spider. Meep.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
[FONT=times new roman]
I don't know what it is. But I have this stange urge to give it a massive hug. lol. Anyways I'm going to try and dress up like Burori or like Yoda. That funny little muppet jedi. [/font]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PoisonTongue [/i]
[B]Excellent idea. Which generation of Connery? Early Bond years? Or today (gray beard).

I'd suggest the Early Bond years, as you might be going as Miss Moneypenny. It'd fit better. Connery was young when he played Bond, meaning interacted with Moneypenny. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo]I dressed up like Bond two years ago. I rented a tux with a white jacket, folded a black four-in-hand into my pocket, and combed my hair with an old fashioned part. I can actually do a fairly good imitation of Connery's accent (actually it is nearly identical to Darryl Hammonds impression) but I am not a big fan of vodka martinis.

I saw the coolest Halloween costume last year. I went to visit my buddy that attends a college notorious for their parties, and I saw a girl dressed up as a Stoli Vodka bottle. On her head was a silver cap, and around her torso she was wearing a clear plastic cylinder with a small Stoli symbol on it. The remarkable thing was the clothes...well, actually lack thereof... that she was wearing beneath. Two stamps and a rubber band would have supplied twice as much coverage as her undergarments...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i]
[B]I liked that movie. I must be alone. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Nope. ::jumps into his lap:: It is, without a doubt, one of THE funniest movies ever. So I'm with you on that one ;)

I doubt that I'll dress up this year, I can see Halloween turning into a huge drunken party at my boyfriend's house by the hands of his roommates :rolleyes:.

I want to dress up as a fairy and hand out candy to the kids in their neighborhood, that'd be so fun!! [Little kids are so cute in costumes.] Hopefully they can hold out on the alcohol/mischief until trick or treat time is over...[/color]

I remember winning a costume contest in 7th grade for "most original." I was Alvin Seville. You know, the chipmunk. "Alvin and the Chipm--" ah, nevermind. Kids today.

This year, I'm thinking of being Goofy. I recently found the Goofy Hat I bought at Disneyland a few years back. All I need is a pair of white gloves, brown pants, a brown vest, and a mustard-yellow turtleneck sweater. Ok, maybe the turtleneck is gonna be tough to find. I'll just get a yellow t-shirt.

If that doesn't work, maybe I'll be an old man. I think I still have my old stage make-up from last year's musical around here somewhere. Buy some grey hair-spray from the Halloween Superstore, and I'm set.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Manic [/i]
[B]I remember winning a costume contest in 7th grade for "most original." I was Alvin Seville. You know, the chipmunk. "Alvin and the Chipm--" ah, nevermind. Kids today. [/B][/QUOTE] [FONT=arial]I used to love that show.

I want to go as Damia or someone like that this year. (McCaffrey books, eh.) I've always liked the "streak of white hair" thing. Rogue is cool too, although one of my friends was talking about dressing as her for Spirit week.

I could go as a Digimon character, whee....[/FONT]

[size=1]I went trick-or-treating until I was sixteen; that year some of my friends and I just took a couple of five-year-olds around a neighborhood. I still dressed up; it was awesome.

I love trick-or-treating. Always have. And I don't see any reason to stop now, heh.[/size]

I like scaring small groups of little children. I love to jump out at them and hear their screams. It's like candy to me :devil: Sometimes it's fun to stalk people I know, through the woods and such.. then continue to terrorize them... it puts them on such edge!

Ahh, If you wish to try this, and you have a distinct lack of intelligence, follow these rules:

-Do not TOUCH.. they may get a little angry, but most people realize it as just a holloween joke and go on with their Trick o Treating. If you touch people.. then it's serious.

-Do not threaten- don't carry around weapons..even plastic ones... not fun when you are scaring them already. Don't be verbally abusive, just jump out, yell "boo" , and run off.

-No childlren under the age of 7- you know.. the tiny people.. Ok, those guys are off limits. Usually there's a parent close behind who would have no problem beating your sorry ***.

-Only groups of kids- Not only is it more fun, Kids recover from the fright when in groups, and scaring one or two kids is almost cruel... :\.

-Try to dress up- Usually this makes it easier to explain to the cops you were just having some fun if you are dressed as a Gorilla, than if you were dressed in Abercrombie....

-Don't be an idiot- I guess this one is self explanitory.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hataki Vash [/i]
[B]No offence, but I think 14 is the age to stop trick-or-treating, so I wont be going this year... and besides, I get all my moms left over candy. :D YUMMMMM! [/B][/QUOTE] [FONT=times new roman] Okay for those who'll think this is pathetic or not. I'm 17 turning 18 in the upcoming October the 24th and I STILL will trick or treat. Mostly Trick *grins with a sadistic smile* Sorry Anyways I feel you can never be too old to trick or treat. Unless you're like 80 or something cause then you'll have trouble going up rhose stairs or not lol. (I didn't mean to offend any old people I love all human beings ^_^ Except the canadians O,o oh wait I am canadian J/K I love all human kind) [/font]

[size=1]I want to dress up as Jack Skellington this year, since I have the perfect build for that character. If I could just find a good looking mask I'd be set. Of course, I haven't been trick-or-treating in about five years, so I don't see the point of dressing up if nobody is going to see it.

Maybe Jenna and I could go trick-or-treating this year. We'll find some random neighborhood halfway between us and try to get every piece of candy that we can.

-Shy[/size]

well,i think you should go with a girl from magic users club...

[COLOR=blue]Hi, noticed you were new here. We discourage one-sentence posts here at Otakuboards, please put a bit more thought into them. And please properly address who you are referring to. Thanks -Drix[/COLOR]

[QUOTE]
[i]Originally posted by Drix D'Zanth [/i]
[B]I like scaring small groups of little children. I love to jump out at them and hear their screams. It's like candy to me :devil: Sometimes it's fun to stalk people I know, through the woods and such.. then continue to terrorize them... it puts them on such edge! [/B]
[/QUOTE]

I love to do that!!!!! Hearing them srceam is like music to my ears... Anyway me and my friends this year are going to dress like Priests. I know some of you are thinking I have something wrong with me( It hasn't been disproven yet!!!!!!), but it will be funny. Plus I don't go to a religious school so everyone will think I'm a super Christian(which I'm not), so devoted that I dress up as a Priest on Halloween... Anyway I think tis funny, so thats all that matters.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i]
[B][FONT=arial]I could go as a Digimon character, whee....[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]
Heh, year before last I went as Matt from season 1... The only problem is that my brothers apparently don't appreciate being bashed upside the head with a full-size metal harmonica... (hey, they deserved it...) :p ...actually, if I had wanted to, I could have gone as Sora from sesaon 1 instead, except I think my brothers would have objected to that even more than they did about being bashed with the harmonica... (I do admit, that last costume idea is somewhat disturbing, seeing as how I am male...) :laugh:

*looks over all the suggestions* Uhh... that's alot... But I think I will...*pauses for suspense* ...what a little longer. At least until I come across some more money around my birthday, which, if anyone wishes to give to the 'Get Allie A Car' Fund, is October 8th. Until then, I'm flat broke. I'll be in the dollar store, pondering which makeup I can afford... Let's see... this a a dollar... this is a dollar... oh look, this is two for a dollar on Sundays!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by EdtheHackerGirl [/i]
[B]I'm going to be Faye in a chinese dress, and my boyfriend (we're just friends) is going to be Vash. The disturbing part is my mom is going to be [COLOR=green]Trinity (The Matrix)[/COLOR] , if my mom is going to be in a bodysuit it's going to be hard to look without being able to giggle. [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, thats exactly what I'm going as. I have the jacket, boots, shirt, and gloves, now I just need the pants, which is going to be really tough to find. >>;

My brother has no clue what hes going to be. He usually waits untill the last week to figure it out. :rolleyes:

I'll probebly go with my brother and his friends, hes 15. I'm not going to stop because I'm 17, you're never too old for candy and fun. ^_^ Besides, I enjoy the walking from house to house and talking.

Guest Skyechild91
Well, my friends and I (one of which is Catdemon)we will probably be going as a vampire pop group, or as Be*tween, for those of you who dont know, they are from a series Called Avalon:Web of Magic.

I'm going to be a demon this year, like in Inuyasha. I'm gonna try to get something like Inuyasha's kimono, and fix it up to look better. I'm gonna wear fake claws, and... maybe I shouldn't go bearfoot... I was gonna wear contacts that made my eyes red, but I couldn't, cuz the cheap ones might blind me. I think I'll eaither get a wig, or gel my hair into freakish shapes.