OtakuBoards

DNAngel

eleanor

[quote name='Avenged666fold']I have a question. Why do a bunch of people keep saying the DNangel gets bad near the end? I think after the shaky start the anime really gets good. I mean after the crap start it goes uphill from there.[/quote]

[size=1]Considering how rushed everything is at the end, it really is kind of bad in comparison to the manga.
Most DNAngel fans come from the manga in the first place, due to the plotline, artwork, overthought of issues and character development.
In the anime, all the characters tend to be just [b]there[/b] in the end.
Their personality becomes twisted.
Risa is way too annoying.
And all of a sudden, a grandmother and this wannabe American comes out of nowhere.
Plus, there are too many episodes that have nothing to do with the story.

I think my list of complaints about the anime can go on and on.[/size]

Hmm well the anime seemed to be more emotional and turn into a romantic comedy intead of a wannabe action anime(which was how it seemed in the beginning) also as the anime went on I got used to the bad voice acting. I never read the mange(and I don't plan to) I thoought the end of the anime was good and thats it thats my oppinion.

[QUOTE=1nOnlyCloud][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Hey whats up people? Who here like D N Angel? i do. I read the manga books i havent watched it. Who is your is your favorite character? Mine id have to say is....probably Satoshi lol him and his blue hair and his huge glasses. What character do you dislike? I dislike... O___o; ummm i'm not so sure . haha.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][INDENT][COLOR=Indigo]
[SIZE=1]Welcome to OtakuBoards [B]1nOnlyCloud[/B]

I am moving your thread to the existing DNAngel thread for the following reason: To avoid confusion we ask that you do not create another thread. Please go ahead and post in the current one no matter how old it is. Before you post any thread, please check the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=38208][COLOR=Indigo][B]Official Threads Directory[/B][/COLOR][/URL] to see if there is already a thread on that topic. It is also a good idea to perform a forum search on that subject to make sure another thread does not already exist.

Please take a moment to review this sticky on [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=37269] [COLOR=Indigo][B]How to Post in Anime Lounge[/B][/COLOR][/URL] . If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or another member of the staff.

~Aaryanna[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT][/QUOTE]

My fav character is...let me see...of course...DARK!!!! He has such a cool attitude. I feel bad for him though....Can't tell ya why. I'll spoil it :D

My favorite character is umm the lil rabbit that follows daisuke and dark around. He is the coolest. He turns into wings man WINGS. Dark is my least favorite character beacause almost everything he says is either corny or stupid.

• 5 weeks later...
Personally im a big fan, i own almost all of the show on dvd. i think that vic mignogna did a good job on darks voice but dark dosnt have many lines. Unfortunaly i have never read the manga so i cant really coment on it. as for the anime risa tends to get alittle annoying at times. i think that my favorite char is riku for sure ^_^

• 1 year later...
[FONT="Tahoma"]I just started watching this show and so far I really enjoy it. :catgirl: The first episode was just so cute with Daisuke and his crush on Risa. But what I loved best was how Daisuke's mother had him going through some sort of [spoiler]obstacle course designed to teach him how to be a thief.[/spoiler] Oh did I laugh when he got to the end of the course only for her to hug him and say [spoiler]I'm so glad you didn't get electrocuted this time![/spoiler] o_O *laughs* That was just too funny! ^_^

I find the concept of Daisuke turning [spoiler]into someone else altogether kind of interesting. The phantom thief Dark![/spoiler] I swear, anime and all the weird ideas with transformations and such. It's fun but a bit odd at times.

Also, the more I watch it (I'm on the second episode right now) the more I like the music, it's really pretty. Oh and With, the little sidekick that turns into [spoiler]Dark's black wings...[/spoiler] is cute. I love little mascot type creatures like that. Hehe.[/FONT]

[quote name='Sabrina'][FONT="Tahoma"]Also, the more I watch it (I'm on the second episode right now) the more I like the music, it's really pretty. [/FONT][/QUOTE]Just wait until you get to "The Second Hand of Time" storyline. Episodes 22, 23 & 24 if I remember correctly. It has some of the most expressive and pretty music in the entire series in my opinion. Here's a clip: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Dq3-3zJgKg"][U]Ice & Snow[/U][/URL]

[COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]I really like the music to this series too. :catgirl: The singer for the opening song has such a nice voice. I have the music to this show and love to listen to it. If you really liked the story line Sabrina, then you'll love the manga since there's a lot in it that was not included in the anime. It only goes to volume 11 but I understand that it's now off of an extended hiatus and running in Japan again. So hopefully that means we'll see volume 12 over here soon. [/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Aaryanna'][COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"] I understand that it's now off of an extended hiatus and running in Japan again. So hopefully that means we'll see volume 12 over here soon. [/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]Oh, that's good to hear, I was kind of disappointed with how it was left at a cliffhanger in the 11th volume. So I guess now it's the waiting game for it to get to the US. Though that's better than the wondering if they'll ever finish it game. XP

Oh and Sabrina, if you thought Krad was [spoiler]mean in the anime... just wait until you read the manga[/spoiler] He's totally different, seriously.

[FONT="Tahoma"][quote name='Rachmaninoff]Just wait until you get to "The Second Hand of Time" storyline. Episodes 22, 23 & 24 if I remember correctly. It has some of the most expressive and pretty music in the entire series in my opinion. Here's a clip: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Dq3-3zJgKg"][U]Ice & Snow[/U][/URL][/QUOTE]I finished this up the other day and you're right. I really liked the music in those episodes the best, I need to get a copy of the music to this show. :catgirl: [QUOTE=Aaryanna][COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"] If you really liked the story line Sabrina, then you'll love the manga since there's a lot in it that was not included in the anime. It only goes to volume 11 but I understand that it's now off of an extended hiatus and running in Japan again. So hopefully that means we'll see volume 12 over here soon. [/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]That's what I've heard so I borrowed them so I can read them and find out.[QUOTE=Rachmaninoff]Oh and Sabrina, if you thought Krad was [spoiler]mean in the anime... just wait until you read the manga[/spoiler'] He's totally different, seriously.[/quote]o_O Considering that he was more than willing to [spoiler]kill both Risa and Riku...[/spoiler] XP[/FONT]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][quote name='Aaryanna;814037][COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"] It only goes to volume 11 but I understand that it's now off of an extended hiatus and running in Japan again. So hopefully that means we'll see volume 12 over here soon. [/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]I was really glad to hear about that too since it really bugged me how it left off on a cliff hanger in volume 11. I really want to see the end of it one of these days. lol[quote name='Sabrina'][FONT="Tahoma"]o_O Considering that he was more than willing to [spoiler]kill both Risa and Riku...[/spoiler'] XP[/FONT][/quote]Yeah... XP is right. =P As much as I enjoy the anime they really softened Krad up a lot. Which I don't like. However! Seeing the anime first is how I always recommend people approach this series. That way the manga is great because you get all the extras instead of going... I can't believe they left so many things out! So you will enjoy reading the manga. You're going to love all the stuff that wasn't in the actual animation. =P[/FONT][/COLOR]

• 1 year later...
i really love DN angel in fact i loved it so much i actually bought it it was the first anime i had bought but i just couldnt help it! the action is great and i really liked it though i hate the usually romance comedy togetherness i really could say that DN angel totally brought down my veiw of the romance comedy thing:catgirl: