OtakuBoards

Colored Consoles

Desbreko

What Color GameCube Are You Going To Get?  

1. 1. What Color GameCube Are You Going To Get?

• Indigo (purple)
    • Jet (black)
    • Spice (orange)

what color Game Boy Advance/Color do you have? also, what color Gamecube are you going to get? (incase you don't know, the GCN colors will be Jet (black) Indigo (purple like the GBA Indigo) and Spice (orange) i have a Kiwi (green) GBC an Indigo GBA and i'm going to get a Jet Gamecube.

i have a kiwi gbc. :) i have to share the regular colored n64 with my siblings. the watermelon n65 console looks tasty. yeah, im a bit behind with game consoles. i'd get a jet gamecube and maybe an artic gba...

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]hey navi can u share that N65 w/ me? roflmao, typos are funny sometimes.... sometimes they go unnoticed (those are the best) but i have a teal GBC, grey GB, and glacier GBA, along w/ a PSX... lol right now that is it :([/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

ahhh, i didn't even notice that. :p i will never share with you! j/k i shall leave it for now as a reminder of my dorkiness. will they ever make custom gb covers, like the ones cell phones have? that'd be cool.

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yea target here carries them... ill get you the numbers for ya on sunday night... lol or just check the accessory isle there... they were just clearanced so you better check fast lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[color=royalblue][size=1][b]Hmm...I have an Indigo GBA. So I'll either get Indigo...or Spice.

I'd probably prefer to get Spice, since it's just such a different colour to everyone else...but if there are no Spice cubes available, I'll get Indigo to match my GBA.[/b][/size][/color]