Jump to content
OtakuBoards

What Color GameCube Are You Going To Get?  

  1. 1. What Color GameCube Are You Going To Get?

    • Indigo (purple)
      1
    • Jet (black)
      6
    • Spice (orange)
      1


Recommended Posts

Posted
what color Game Boy Advance/Color do you have? also, what color Gamecube are you going to get? (incase you don't know, the GCN colors will be Jet (black) Indigo (purple like the GBA Indigo) and Spice (orange) i have a Kiwi (green) GBC an Indigo GBA and i'm going to get a Jet Gamecube.
Posted
i have a kiwi gbc. :) i have to share the regular colored n64 with my siblings. the watermelon n65 console looks tasty. yeah, im a bit behind with game consoles. i'd get a jet gamecube and maybe an artic gba...
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]hey navi can u share that N65 w/ me? roflmao, typos are funny sometimes.... sometimes they go unnoticed (those are the best) but i have a teal GBC, grey GB, and glacier GBA, along w/ a PSX... lol right now that is it :([/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
I got a indigo gameboy color, artic, GBA and i want jet gamecube. (It be cooler if the gamecube was relsead black like the N64). BTW N65 Lol.
Posted
I am going to get a black one. But knowing how nintendo sells out of things rather quickly I may be forced to get an orange or purple one.
Posted
ahhh, i didn't even notice that. :p i will never share with you! j/k i shall leave it for now as a reminder of my dorkiness. will they ever make custom gb covers, like the ones cell phones have? that'd be cool.
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yea target here carries them... ill get you the numbers for ya on sunday night... lol or just check the accessory isle there... they were just clearanced so you better check fast lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[color=royalblue][size=1][b]Hmm...I have an Indigo GBA. So I'll either get Indigo...or Spice.

I'd probably prefer to get Spice, since it's just such a different colour to everyone else...but if there are no Spice cubes available, I'll get Indigo to match my GBA.[/b][/size][/color]
Posted
[COLOR=green]I have the white and grey GBA,and I'll probaly get the Spice GCN to brighten my other consoles but if its not available at the time I'll probaly get any color I can choose from.[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...